FASCINATING: THE WORLD’S NUCLEAR DETONATIONS SHOWN ON A MAP OVER TIME

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
FASCINATING: THE WORLD’S NUCLEAR DETONATIONS SHOWN ON A MAP OVER TIME

It is amazing how the frequency of the detonations corresponds with unique geo-political occurrences in modern world history. It is also freaky as hell that mankind has lit off so many of these super-weapons over the last half century and change…

FASCINATING: THE WORLD'S NUCLEAR DETONATIONS SHOWN ON A MAP OVER TIME - AviationIntel.com

loco oro

Aug 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow, that is nuts , i never would have figured that many worldwide were detonated .now if aliens were watching from space,they would assume that we were the dumbest species ever, it looks as though we were nuking ourselves.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no wonder I glow in the dark :o

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I grew up with the arms race, and you put the testing into presentation such as this, whew!

And just why aren't we all dead now? There were so many miscues.... I remember during the Cuban Missile Crisis, I went up under our house and started digging a bomb shelter in the crawl space. We were on the very edge of our seat. And there was that book then "Alas Babylon". Pretty frightening for an 11 year old...

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
wow! good thread Red. Remind me not to retire in the southwest. How many do you need to set off to know you can do it? Knuckleheads..

Army of 1

Jun 22, 2013
Dundee Northern Australia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro , Tesora Bandito 2 , Minelab GPX 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow , that is just insane , image how many $Billions of dollars went up in smoke , and for what , National security , the Cold war , a countries insecurities . Thank God we have measures in place to limit this escalation and proliferation on testing . " Give Peace A Chance " .. Mick

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions