Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NO WT! I can't believe that!? (I didn't click the link, yet either, may just search for myself, GIB got me paranoid about them links! LOL)

I wish I knew exactly what they need to do, but my haz-mat course didn't go into, superhighlynuclearcalifragilestillisit phase!!
The Mr.'s company was making plans to go and help Japan, as the waters were hitting. When it went total nuclear, they told everyone, we ain't sending you all, into THAT!
Anderson Cooper shoulda been so smart! I watched him jump outta his heli 20 miles from the plant, no clue where he was......:laughing7:
The look on his face when he learned...... priceless! :laughing7:

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
NO WT! I can't believe that!? (I didn't click the link, yet either, may just search for myself, GIB got me paranoid about them links! LOL)

I wish I knew exactly what they need to do, but my haz-mat course didn't go into, superhighlynuclearcalifragilestillisit phase!!
The Mr.'s company was making plans to go and help Japan, as the waters were hitting. When it went total nuclear, they told everyone, we ain't sending you all, into THAT!
Anderson Cooper shoulda been so smart! I watched him jump outta his heli 20 miles from the plant, no clue where he was......:laughing7:
The look on his face when he learned...... priceless! :laughing7:

Pat,

It is a continual disaster,so sad it isn't in main stream media,

a lot of folks are going to suffer over this.

Muddyhandz

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2012
In da bush
Detector(s) used
Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The page from the link you sent has a box at the top labelled "Fukushima" which puts you onto a page with several articles and ALL of them are very scary!

"And this is a crisis that is not going away any time soon. In fact, it just keeps getting worse. The Japanese government has estimated that approximately 300 tons of highly radioactive water is pouring into the Pacific Ocean from the destroyed Fukushima nuclear facility every single day, and according to a recent RT article, outdoor radiation levels at Fukushima recently hit a new all-time high…"

And they are going to dump more? WTF!

Check out all the related articles on that website from US soldiers getting cancer to the ocean floor being 98% covered by dead sea creatures.

Why isn't this being covered by the media?
Afraid of mass hysteria? NOPE.
Afraid losing profits in a world where capitalism reigns supreme? HELL YA!

I'm definitely boycotting Pacific ocean seafood!

Well, I shouldn't worry too much being in the center of Canada, far away from the ocean.
Wait a minute....... Lake Winnipeg won "The most polluted lake in the world" award last year.......
:BangHead:

Happy Holidays!!!!
:'(

P.S. Chris, I'm giving a thumbs up for posting the article but not for the awful news it contains.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread