Votes: 0 0.0%
  • King of Swing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
T

treasurejack

Re: **VOTE TN's BIGGEST LIAR**

TreasureTales said:
Treasurejack, we saw you "hiding" behind the seawall, so to get your goat we told a few little white lies that day at the beach. I'll tell you what gave you away that day as you "hid" behind the wall. You were peering over the wall with your eyes and ears, you said. Well those long ears of yours stood up like satellite dishes and we couldn't help but see them.

Treasurejack-@ss hehehe
suzie-donkey_6882.jpg
Ok, ok, I surrender! I'm not even going to ask about that hat on your @ss. lol

T

TreasureTales

I guess you left your high heels at home that day, but the hat was a nice touch. LOL

Nice rump on your a$$ - uh....not that such a rump excites me or anything. Nevermind.

T

treasurejack

TreasureTales said:
I guess you left your high heels at home that day, but the hat was a nice touch. LOL

Nice rump on your a$$ - uh....not that such a rump excites me or anything. Nevermind.

You're a hoot! I think we really need to get together for that hunt. lol

T

TreasureTales

treasurejack said:
TreasureTales said:

That would be fun. I don't think I'll be in Indiana anytime soon - probably not for the rest of my life, but that's not a slam to Indiana. I just don't go past the Rockie Mountains anymore. So unless you're heading west and I'm heading east in the next several months, I don't know how we could get together for a bull session. Do you?

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x

Look what you sarted Gypsy and AP, WILL THE LIES NEVER END.

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250

LMAO....all of ya'll are cracking me up....I see a book in the making "Little White Lies of Treasure Hunting" by Pack R. Backer and Treas R. Tales

Coming soon to Amazon Books.

T

treasurejack

TreasureTales said:
treasurejack said:
TreasureTales said:

That would be fun. I don't think I'll be in Indiana anytime soon - probably not for the rest of my life, but that's not a slam to Indiana. I just don't go past the Rockie Mountains anymore. So unless you're heading west and I'm heading east in the next several months, I don't know how we could get together for a bull session. Do you?

I hate Indiana, we named our mascot..."Hoosiers"...what the he** is that? Yank the state from the earth, fill the hole with water....have a new Great Lake! lol

If we go on a hunt, I get the top bunk! lol

T

TreasureTales

treasurejack said:
TreasureTales said:
treasurejack said:
TreasureTales said:

I hate Indiana, we named our mascot..."Hoosiers"...what the he** is that? Yank the state from the earth, fill the hole with water....have a new Great Lake! lol

Uh, if we go on a hunt - I want separate accommodations. LOL

T

treasurejack

TreasureTales said:
treasurejack said:
TreasureTales said:
treasurejack said:
TreasureTales said:

Next you'll be thinking something stupid, like I'm going to wait until you're asleep, and that I'm going to creep over to your bunk in the middle of the night, and that I'm going to slowly slide my hand under your blankets, and that I'm going to reach into your PJ's, and that I am then going to...........STEAL YOUR MIGHTY AP DIGGING TOOL!

I can't believe you think I'm capable of thinking such things! ;D

T

TreasureTales

treasurejack said:
TreasureTales said:
treasurejack said:
TreasureTales said:
treasurejack said:
TreasureTales said:

Next you'll be thinking something stupid, like I'm going to wait until you're asleep, and that I'm going to creep over to your bunk in the middle of the night, and that I'm going to slowly slide my hand under your blankets, and that I'm going to reach into your PJ's, and that I am then going to...........STEAL YOUR MIGHTY AP DIGGING TOOL!

I can't believe you think I'm capable of thinking such things! ;D

You'd be after my tool alright. Of that I have no doubt! LOL

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat

OK, now we're just getting twisted, LOL! This is a family forum, remember guys? :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions