People Vanishing In Clusters, Unexplained – What’s Happening? (Video)

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
People Vanishing In Clusters, Unexplained – What’s Happening? (Video)

Monday, January 6, 2014 10:15
By Susan Duclos

The video below at the 1:07 mark shows a news report that is chilling, shocking and inexplicable. Clusters of people simply vanishing, sometimes 2 or 3 but up to 20 and 30 people disappearing from the same locations across the US in national parks, sometimes right from under the noses people that are with them. Young, old and in between, some of them are found in places that are termed as “inaccessible,” or in areas that had already been searched. Stranger still is the reaction of the Federal agencies asked for public records where the answer isn’t just “no, but HELL no,”
Clothes found shed at the time of the vanishing, sometimes neatly folded, other times not.
After compiling the evidence of these disappearances, it shows that there are approximately 30 different locations where these cluster of vanishing people are occurring.

MissingClusters1.jpg

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I have the book on the Western US. Paulidas doesn't even give his opinion in the book.

I couldn't tell if he wanted to blame UFOs, Bigfoot, or Bikers. He is a Bigfoot Hunter though, so I think I can guess.

Welcome

Mike

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I hope it is just Democrats! :laughing7:

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang!! I hope they don't catch on that some of us can travel through time and dimension without notice!! Time and dimension travel is strictly clothing optional after all. Of course I am always worried that the dowsers might be able to find out where we've gone.

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW! My posting got removed!! Funny I didn't get into politics, religion, and the rest of the what nots! I did however mentioned about NOT getting into political discussion in my posting! So not only people disappear, but so does ones posts!

Guess this is the reason I am not a charter member and have something BETTER TO SPEND MY MONEY ON! Oh well!

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW! My posting got removed!! Funny I didn't get into politics, religion, and the rest of the what nots! I did however mentioned about NOT getting into political discussion in my posting! So not only people disappear, but so does ones posts!

Guess this is the reason I am not a charter member and have something BETTER TO SPEND MY MONEY ON! Oh well!

Harley, I see no post of yours removed from this thread, and mods can see all posts and threads removed, are you sure post was in this thread?

3%

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

MALO PERICULOSAM, LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETAM SERVITUTEM

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...........Time and dimension travel is strictly clothing optional after all. ...................

Busted!

Now you also know why I only go into the past!

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Harley, I see no post of yours removed from this thread, and mods can see all posts and threads removed, are you sure post was in this thread?

3%

Yes I DID place the posting here.

Not word for word but pretty much close on what I said.

I make a slight joke about the adults missing probably found caves with gold and silver bars and was affraid to leave it in fear of someone finding the gold and silver.

and I also stated that all joking aside it is sad that the National Parks and Forest do not look into this further or do anything about it.

And the children disappearing was sad of that nature as well

And that the graberment has been giving the national parks and forest to forgiegn governments and have foriegn troops in our forests and I stated I DID NOT want this to get into polictcal topic as we being are censored by each passing day.

It was here last night after I came back on T-net. SOMEONE removed it!

Guess next time maybe I should copy and paste each posting in a thread and save it to my computer to show proof next time.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Yikes, this genius is going through a lot of trouble to get people to buy his book.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I DID place the posting here.

Not word for word but pretty much close on what I said.

I make a slight joke about the adults missing probably found caves with gold and silver bars and was affraid to leave it in fear of someone finding the gold and silver.

and I also stated that all joking aside it is sad that the National Parks and Forest do not look into this further or do anything about it.

And the children disappearing was sad of that nature as well

And that the graberment has been giving the national parks and forest to forgiegn governments and have foriegn troops in our forests and I stated I DID NOT want this to get into polictcal topic as we being are censored by each passing day.

It was here last night after I came back on T-net. SOMEONE removed it!

Guess next time maybe I should copy and paste each posting in a thread and save it to my computer to show proof next time.

Just saying when we delete we do a "soft delete" where it is not visible to members but still visible yo admins and mods with lines thru post."

It's possible admin did hard delete but mods fo soft by choice.

3%

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
By the way Alex Balwin has been missing from that credit commercial:laughing7:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Busted!

Now you also know why I only go into the past!

There is no past there is no future,there is only NOW,

the afore mentioned are in the mind only,the only thing

real is NOW! You can think,just don't get stuck in your

thinking!

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok here we go in 1997 after the flood in Yosemite wuz closed for some time. I took my wife up there for a weekend while I wuz workin and then it happened. we where almost done that day and was ready to leave back to Fresno. no warden. we all called for her but nothing.OK this women had been gone for 6 hours where in the hell is she?all of us including park rangers started looking but only for 1 hour.:icon_scratch: all of a sudden she showed up walking up hill frum the creek. freakin out out I said where have you been? with a big smile she said reading her book.:BangHead: 7 hours B.S. Guys she aint been the same since.:dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread