Police Investigate 2nd Elderly Assault Claim In 2 Weeks

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My cousins house was shoot with marbles out of a paintball gun last nite along with other houses in town. Windows were broken and siding was damaged. They did it from a car. This was in town I live out in the country and not sure what I would of done with my kids sleeping in the house and their windows facing the rd. I may have shot back and then I would have prob gotten in trouble. They haven't caught anyone yet so hope they catch them before someone gets hurt or the idiots get shot with a real gun.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My cousins house was shoot with marbles out of a paintball gun last nite along with other houses in town. Windows were broken and siding was damaged. They did it from a car. This was in town I live out in the country and not sure what I would of done with my kids sleeping in the house and their windows facing the rd. I may have shot back and then I would have prob gotten in trouble. They haven't caught anyone yet so hope they catch them before someone gets hurt or the idiots get shot with a real gun.

Lethal weapon is lethal weapon. A marble from a sling shot to the head can kill.

3%

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

MALO PERICULOSAM, LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETAM SERVITUTEM

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lethal weapon is lethal weapon. A marble from a sling shot to the head can kill. 3% SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM MALO PERICULOSAM, LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETAM SERVITUTEM We will NOT go quietly into the night!
i agree if someone is hit with it could do some real damage.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Sounds like this is not going to have a good outcome for somebody... If I could of I probably would have shot back because at the time I wouldn't have know it was marbles. And probably had a larger problem then.

Bandit2

Jan 7, 2014
Portsmouth, Va.Metro-West Taxachusettes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
" Lethal weapon is lethal weapon. A marble from a sling shot to the head can kill. "
I guess we are Safe in Taxachusettes , as the Sale , and/or possession of a Sling Shot is Against The Law
NEWSFLASH:SLINGSHOTS NOW BANNED WEAPONS - AR15.Com Archive

" Sling shots have been banned in MA for a long time, as have BB guns for kids under 16(?) unless they have an adult present, and crossbows are illegal too- unless one is a handicapped hunter. Don't ask me why. Logic is not a part of the lawmaking culture in MA. Pandering to scared, ill-informed, whiny suburbanites is .

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
" Lethal weapon is lethal weapon. A marble from a sling shot to the head can kill. "
I guess we are Safe in Taxachusettes , as the Sale , and/or possession of a Sling Shot is Against The Law

Better start hording forks and butter knives, they are next....

3%

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

MALO PERICULOSAM, LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETAM SERVITUTEM

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

Check State of Ohio laws about "Self-defense" of home/life...

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250

" Sling shots have been banned in MA for a long time, as have BB guns for kids under 16(?) unless they have an adult present, and crossbows are illegal too- unless one is a handicapped hunter. Don't ask me why. Logic is not a part of the lawmaking culture in MA. Pandering to scared, ill-informed, whiny suburbanites is .
There are weird laws everywhere if you dig deep enough. I don't remember where but there's at least one state where you can legally carry a switchblade... if you only have one arm.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A CWL in Florida allows a holder to carry: " handguns, knives, billies, teargas guns, and electronic weapons or devices.

3%

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Umm hey! Need glasses ? I typed the word obummer..I did not realize that is a persons legal name, but I do not need glasses YOU said the Obama not I...I could have been talking about my mother in-law, which I may have...I didn't make it political...You did! You know what they say about assumptions right ?

Mike

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Bandit2 its no longer taxachusetts,its Fascistchusetts:laughing7:

My brother inlaw told me switchblades are now legal in new Hampshire.I can open my Schrade lock back faster :laughing7:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Umm hey! Need glasses ? I typed the word obummer..I did not realize that is a persons legal name, but I do not need glasses YOU said the Obama not I...I could have been talking about my mother in-law, which I may have...I didn't make it political...You did! You know what they say about assumptions right ?

Mike

HUMOR me; What...?

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey RJC did you know it IS the law in your state, that states all men MUST carry a rifle into church with them on Sundays..that would burn up the anti-gun crowd

I'll have to take a look to see if its still on the books:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions