Police Investigate 2nd Elderly Assault Claim In 2 Weeks

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember as a young 16 year old the police brought me home for drinking underage. My dad answered the door and asked what I had done and he told them to lock me up if I was breaking the law. The police said we can't do that but we need to release him to a parent. I think I would have rather been locked up. The next morning he woke me at 6 am and I put hay away in barn and bailed all afternoon with a hangover lol. I still drank beer after that but that sure was a long day. I have kids now and a teenage son and understand where my father was coming from now. I love my kids but I want them to grow up to be good citizens and patriots like my father instilled in me.

Last edited:

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thats a great idea Red lol. I just don't get it. Why would someone want to do this. When I was younger yea I got I trouble but it wasn't for destruction of others property or theft. I was a rowdy beer drinker that got loud a few times and a few fights. When the law showed up it was yes sir, no sir and I took my punishment. I joined army and straightened out after that. I just don't understand the thinking behind shooting someone's house and breaking windows.
Yes I get that. I raised hell as a younger man. (more then you did, but I'm not tellin")
but at night I went home and DID NOT Harass people on facebook. Did not EVER bully anyone. You bullied someone in my school, Hello headache! and I was a skinny Freshman! Funny thing the rulers of the school (powerhouses record holders) took me under their wing.
Skinny 6' 5" 185 LB boy! Baddest dude in the school tells me..You treat people right!
Wow. Video games now days corrupt kids. But, the ones that understand...they are just games, well ,they don't play them!
I asked my kid, should we volunteer for that meals on wheels that your grandma (my mom...God bless her..) was happy to do? It will give you driving lessons too!
sorry I'm ranting.
There have been multiple suicides in my small town, because of bullying. girls. You get bullied in school, OH NO!! you can't knock them the F##K out ! that's wrong! But you can bully them to the point of suicide! My kid is home schooled, and I have Inlaws that are teachers.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea I grew up in the 80s no cell phone or social media. I stood up for myself and never bullied either. I played sports and all that but I came from a small rual school and we settled our disputes after school. Can't do that anymore. My oldest was bullied a few years back and I told him to punch the other kid rite between the eyes and it would stop because the bully knew you would fight back. I caught a lot of flack for that one from my ex wife. I have two younger kids with my current wife and I worry about that at times but I'll stand by protecting yourself and my kids won't get in any trouble from me if they are protecting themselves. On the other hand if I hear of my kids bullying I'll put a stop to it rite then. I didn't have many problems in school I was 6'2" and 215 pounds. My dad would have kicked my a** if he would have caught me bullying anyone. The world has change so much since I was in school and it isn't showing any signs of getting any better. Good luck everyone.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Damn I hope they catch those who shot up that old mans home and others. Red... these guys seem like likely candidates to be invited to a "special party" before going to court. And we might as well invite the guys who assaulted these elderly folks also when caught. They'd have a whole new attitude and we'd have some fun. My father also would not have put up with me bulling anyone. And when I complained about a guy in the 7th grade picking on me he asked what do you want me to do. He just said don't start a fight but make damn sure you end it. That gave me a lot of confidence instantly. Two days later this "problem" was addressed and solved on the spot. But this was back in the 60's when teachers didn't hesitate to jerk you up and install some respect. Today... little Johnny's moral compass is allowed to tilt off center early and this then becomes the norm. To many bleeding hearts out in the world today....

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Red... these guys seem like likely candidates to be invited to a "special party" before going to court

We'll give them to the old guy to take care,just tie them to a tree and give the old guy a baseball bat.The blunt object version of death by a thousand cuts.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread