Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Maybe George Z. and Justin B. can duke it out.... I'll watch Andy of Mayberry.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He sure is a dummy,, I guess America needs another villain to whoop on?

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's a very interesting point packerbacker..I'll have to contemplate that.

Mike

He packs the gun because he can't box... I bet Tonya Harding could kick his ass. I can't box either but I'd get into the ring and take a few licks if the bucks were big enough.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm on the fence about his guilt but, I have to ask, if he's such a great boxer, why the gun??

I took taekwando for over 8 years, earned a 2nd degree, learned how to stop attacker by breaking knees, elbows and other bones, fought full contact twice a week for 4 years, trained in fighting multiple assailants at the same time in confined spaces as well as assailants with a weapon and I still conceal carry 95% of the time...

The ability to defend our lives with deadly force is a right....

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mike, under Fl law if your assaulted and fear for your life use of deadly force is legal. His head being banged on asphalt is reasonable grounds. .....

Trayvon was a street thug who enjoyed getting into fights, his text messages showed that......

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wasn't trying to argue about it, was thinking if he is such a great boxer, how did he get knocked down by that scrawny kid, that's all.

Not taking it as arguement.... ...

You ever watch UFC fights, some great fighters get knocked down, even the great Ali was knocked down 4 times....

Remember Zimmerman wouldn't be fighting because he is a great fighter, he would be fighting for the $....

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
With him or me Brad lol :p

Mike

Hell guy.... Whatever. I used to be pretty fast (USED TO BE... 4:36 MILE - 9: 57 2 MILE). Those days are GONE!!!!!!!!!! So I guess I gotta get rid of the long distant running thing. Yea for the right money I'll throw down with you or Ole' Georgie. Then run to the bank (or hospital). Lets move on.......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread