Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Police Officer Kills Teen Armed With A Wii Video Game Controller

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 22:15
(Before It's News)

by Guerilla Girl Alexis The Pete Santilli Show & The Guerilla Media Network

EUHARLEE — A teenage boy who was about to graduate high school to join the Marines has been executed by a female officer.

17 year old Christopher Roupe was shot and killed just moments after sitting down to watch a movie. At 7:30 pm, Christopher took his Wii remote controller and started a movie when he heard a knock at the door. He responded to the knock by saying, “who is it”? There was no response. Christopher got up from his chair and opened the door. To his amazement, it was a female police officer, who had her gun drawn and pointed at him according to the reports.

The police officer fired a fatal shot, that pierced into Christophers chest, killing him, according to his aunt, Renee Vance. The police claimed, “he had a gun”. The boy’s aunt said it was the “Wii” controller.

The Police were actually at the home regarding a “probation” matter that had nothing to do with Christopher. According to reports, Christopher’s sister held him in her arms, trying to comfort her brother as he lay in pain. The report goes on to say, that’s when the officer pointed the gun at the child and told her to shut up. Moments later Christopher bled to death.

The family has set up a Facebook page to inform the public, friends and family about the incident.

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats a horrible thing to hear. Obviously this woman isnt cut out to be a Police Offifcer

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did she have a reason to stop at the house and knock on the door? Did she see the image in the window? This sounds like she was on a power trip must of been a new officer. When he asked who it was she should of told them I'm pretty sure they have to. If she thought she was in grave danger knocking on the door where was the backup?

Maybe this is more then just the Wii remote. Does she have any daughters around the age of 17? If so did the boy that got shot possibly know them or dated and cheated on them? Maybe possibly got one of them pregnant. It just seems weird that this cop would stop and choose this house to knock on. When it was all said and done why did she tell the sister of the boy to shut up? She should of been calling a ambulance after knowing her career ending mistake.

I personally hope she goes to jail for a very long time she may get 1st degree if the daughter theory is true. Well she would definitely get 1st. Anyways I hope she rots in her cell, no one in prison likes a cop. They'll hate her even more after they see the cop on the news is the same one that just joined them in the yard.

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Didn't see she pointed the gun at the sister after she just killed a innocent kid. I'm even more irate now about the people the police academy let "protect and serve" the people.

veronasteve

Mar 22, 2008
this is shocking ,but not so uncommon , i really believe US law enforcement organisations need to re-train officers on how they approach situations esp with younger people............there was that boy killed for having a plastic gun wasn't there........and that woman in Washington killed in her car with a minor in the back ............i`m being diplomatic here really, i would like to use stronger terminology,,.....this is why i hope UK police don`t get to carry weapons.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Something isn't right here. And I don't mean the boy getting shot either (duh). Why would a female officer knock on a door over a "probation issue" with gun drawn? And if it was that dangerous that a drawn gun was needed where is her help? Would like to hear those answers first before getting to the shot boy.

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Something isn't right here. And I don't mean the boy getting shot either (duh). Why would a female officer knock on a door over a "probation issue" with gun drawn? And if it was that dangerous that a drawn gun was needed where is her help? Would like to hear those answers first before getting to the shot boy.

That's what I'm thinking does she have a daughter the boys age? Hope they show the court details on the news or a article

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread