Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
CNN Claims “Americans Want Security Over Freedom”

Posted on December 21, 2013

Wow, this is straight up insane propaganda at the highest level. He is not even trying to hide the message. CNN’s Jake Tapper just comes out and says it:

I think the American people, honestly, want security over freedom.
- Jake Tapper

Compare that to let’s say, Benjamin Franklin:

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.
- Benjamin Franklin

That right there demonstrates perfectly how far we have fallen culturally.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
can you say patriot act?

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Guess if you tell the public that's what they want, what they believe. very close to the philosophy of Josef Goebels:

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.

He was Hitler's Master of Propaganda, but his official title was "Reich Minister for Public Enlightenment and Propaganda" ... and the people loved it.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well if "those" folks who believe that are truly committed to this line of thought.... then they'd be very supportive of gun rights for all.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Hay, everybody knows they are playing left field in this ball game! They aren't quick, like Fox. Frank..
Eagle 1   700.jpg
Hay, this is a WWI poster! How many times do we have to repeat it?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My 2nd amendment freedom is my security....

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Treasure_ Hunter is my security....

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Treasure_ Hunter is my security....

While I agree and support T.H.'s 2 amendment right I DO NOT "count on him" for my security.... I just happen to have the exact same security system he does. It supplies both security and freedom.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While I agree and support T.H.'s 2 amendment right I DO NOT "count on him" for my security.... I just happen to have the exact same security system he does. It supplies both security and freedom.

LT...:thumbup:

Our Bill of Rights and Constitution is the greatest security system in the world which is why we fight so hard to protect and defend it....

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't believe that as a whole, but I am sure that there are a lot of people who feel that way and don't realize what they are thinking. I simply don't have faith in society where they can trust and vote in an government official who promises hand-outs. My opinion is that a lot of people wonder "whats in it for me?" way of thinking, but don't think of the sacrifices or what this country has fought for since the beginning. The principles that founded this country.

Can you imagine a totalitarian state of government that had a huge security police force, but that no one had freedom to make choices? It would be similar to a Communist state or a dictatorship. We can sometimes get what we want or wish for and then cry later about it.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
It is the evolution of all governments in history!
-The dream or idea of a perfect government formation.
-The setup of said dream by brave knowledgeable leaders.
-The maintance of the drean by the valient.
-and finally, the corruption of the dream by the weak and lazy driven by the BIG LIE. (the promise of all for free)

Just my opinion, Frank...
SCOTLAND-IRELAND 001_edited-2.jpg RIP

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
FREEDOM WILL BRING THE SECURITY.... its the other way around! Some folks believe the Fed. Govt. should supply security to its citizens. But the Feb. Govt. was set up to bring security to the United States. We'll take care of the rest!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread