onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We all have to agree it 's the hard work that these things stay a mystery.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well it definitely sounds more interesting then a "honey glazed heart". Kidding.... just kidding.... kinda kidding....

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
not familiar with the honey glazed heart, but don't set a honey glazed ham in front of me!!

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
not familiar with the honey glazed heart, but don't set a honey glazed ham in front of me!!

Honey is too expensive now a days jeff,how about a nice high fructose corn syrup glaze with genuine artificial honey flavors.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
AGirlGetsDirty

AGirlGetsDirty

Aug 12, 2013
Delaware
Detector(s) used
Minelab & Whites, Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Limitool, i was kidding too!!! It takes a lot for me to get upset :)

Immagix

Mar 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi. I'm Tom and I'm the founder and creator of Immagix and The Treasure Chronicles. I'm very glad you all found out about the show! I've been mapping shipwrecks, reading treasure stories, and dreaming of finding the big one since I was a kid. The idea I had was to take some of the great real life lost treasure stories and bring them to life by letting the audience guide the heroes each season. The audience will have to navigate through various situations to figure out the mystery of the lost treasure each season. There is a real chance that the audience will fail. We also decided to throw in a scoring system and rewards to let people compete and have something at stake. I've got nine seasons worked out so far and am having a blast doing it! We're aiming to show our first episode this Spring.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread