The Treasurenet Vbulletin mobile app is trash... Full version would be more enjoyable

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
The content of this space is contingent upon principals acceptance, execution and or final disposition / funding of an approved product endorsement agreement
Primary Interest:
Other
I appreciate and enjoy this site almost daily.
I understand that this particular application is often coupled with the deservingly popular VBulletin Forum software platform currently in use by this and many other forums as an extension for their mobile presence.
Just because everyone else does it it does not mean it is a particularly good fit for this forum.

Treasurenet's video and graphic rich environment does not lend itself well to such a simple and unappealing mobile app.
Many of us don't think to much on spending $1000 dollars on a luxury device (lets face it) we typically use just 15-20 hours a week, (I would guess far less time for most of you). Our telephones are with us just about every moment of our lives. (Isn't that friggin awful?)

Our mobile phones typically are up to the moment state of the art devices.

Even if they are not, they typically have no problem at all loading a full version of treasure net just as easily as the current mobile app.

In my opinion it makes mobile use of the platform awkward at best. Unbearable is more like it though.......

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Try tapatalk phone ap....

You can also use Google to go to TN website then select option on your phone "desktop version" to view our site. .. It works on any website on my Samsung Note 3 and also worked on my old Samsung Galaxy....

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Last edited:

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Works ok on an iPhone? Have heard the tapatalk is easier have not tried it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread