DO TREASURES HAVE REAL SPIRITS
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 313 1231151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree7723Likes

Thread: DO TREASURES HAVE REAL SPIRITS

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jun 2013
    ~:The Ancient Spirit Lands:~ Of Our Noble Brave And True ~: Great Ancestral Fathers :~
    5065 times
    All Redeemable Treasures

DO TREASURES HAVE REAL SPIRITS

.. ~: CDS :~
    Last edited by Crosse De Sign; Jan 06, 2017 at 02:39 PM.
    I Am A Loyal ~ Natural Born US Patriot ~ Native & European Ancestry

~ Psalm 23:4,6 ~ Yea, Though I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death,
    I Will Fear No Evil: For THOU Art With Me; THY Rod And THY Staff They Comfort
    Me. ...Surely Goodness And Mercy Shall Follow Me All The Days Of My Life:
    And I Will Dwell In The House Of The LORD Forever... King David ~

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    11822 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Yes, I have a few. Some psychological others

Don Jose de La Mancha
    "I exist to live, not live to exist"

Jun 2007
    13780 times
    MY guess is YES!

us
    Mar 2011
    3990 times
    I'm not real big on ghost stories but there is a small area that I have been studying for several years that really creeps me out for some reason. There is a lot of stuff up there but I always feel uneasy so I spend as little time as possible up there. Somebody also left, what I believe, could be a warning at this spot. There is a nice little carved box with an AF carved inside that is the key to the whole site. After I had been studying the site for several months, somebody carved a 33 a few inches under the box. Could just be somebody having a little fun, who knows. Seems like when I'm in the woods, I'm a little more aware of what is around me. I guess that's normal.

um
    Nemo me impune lacesset

Jan 2005
    DAKOTA TERRITORY
    Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
    8781 times
    Tag post - thanks for posting this, I look forward to reading more!
    SUPPORT THE BEEF INDUSTRY - EAT BEEF
    "We must find a way, or we will make one."--Hannibal Barca

us
    Mar 2012
    430 times
    Cache Hunting
    I believe that there are spirits associated with buried or hidden treasures. They may feel that because they could not have the treasure they don't want you to have it. My belief is that they can mess with your mind and your electronics. I have seen too many things happen. It convinced me. You have to try to get them on your side.

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    11822 times
    ORO, HOW ABOUT POSTING A FEW

Jose

p.s. true naturally
    doc-d and Crosse De Sign like this.

th
    Nov 2010
    Thailand/Europe/California
    Excalibur 2 1000
    237 times
    Crosse, thats an unusual way to use capitol letters, but it makes reading a bit hard.

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    11822 times
    Xde sign' K near here there is a small hill that has a mule train of Silver bars.buried. Every full moon, some gal screaming in a very terrified manner, come running down the hill and as she reaches botton - site of the treasure - she is apparantly caught and has her throat cut, she ends up gurgling trying to say somerhing.

They say her carraige was traveling with the mule train for protection.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Jun 2007
    13780 times
    HA! Read about the HAUNTED WOODS Treasure in Virginia... ANYone ready for a camping trip...?
    Oroblanco likes this.

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    11822 times
    WHERE'S mi dime
    Crosse De Sign likes this.

um
    Nemo me impune lacesset

Jan 2005
    DAKOTA TERRITORY
    Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
    8781 times
    Hola amigos - I will tell you one, which is fairly recent (a little over a year ago);

Mrs O and I were in a particular canyon south of Tucson, hunting for La Esmerelda. The place we had picked for a base camp was a little spooky looking but not to the point of un-nerving, just a little creepy. We had brought enough supplies for a couple of weeks, and had spent the two weeks, so packed up to head out for a re-supply trip. Unfortunately the battery had completely died in the vehicle and in this place, other vehicles are fairly rare so we got to spend a few extra days there. On the first night after discovering the dead battery, while getting ready to cook dinner, we heard a terrible groaning and moaning, which seemed to be coming from the canyon behind the ridge where we were camped. I hiked up to the top of the ridge to see what was making the sounds, in case it was someone hurt or lost. On arriving at the top, I could still hear the terrible moaning as if someone were terribly hurt, but could not pinpoint the location due to the echoes off the canyon walls. The moaning stopped in a minute, and it was getting fairly dark so I planned to go check it out the following day.

The next morning after coffee I headed up to the top of the ridge to get another look to see as it was better light, and saw a huge silver egg-shaped thing on the bottom of the canyon, very shiny like a mirror. To estimate the size I would say as large as a console stereo or a bit larger but smaller than a VW. So I hiked around the ridge (it had cliffs from the top down) and then down the canyon, finding fresh boot tracks that matched my own for size and tread pattern exactly, even though I knew that I had not been down the canyon and no one could have gone through without passing our camp. On arriving at the spot where the silvery thing was seen, it was gone! NOthing was there, not even a piece of aluminum foil or balloon, which I was thinking perhaps was the answer. The boot tracks I had followed to the spot, stopped there and no other tracks were to be seen besides my own on the way out.

As a side note, it was a further three days before a vehicle came by, and that was the Border Patrol whom kindly gave us a jump-start, so I cannot throw stones at them any more. We did not go hungry however as we always pack extra food and water, nor did that moaning sound ever repeat after the one night, which was moonless and overcast. There are no cattle or any kind of livestock in that area, nor for miles in fact so it was not likely to be a cow or bull. But as for that silvery sphere, I am still puzzled. I asked the Border Patrol if they had some kind of monitoring device or something there and they said they do have monitoring devices but not there and certainly not like that. The other noticeable thing was the night of the moaning sound, we did not hear the normal night sounds at all, just complete silence with not even a distant coyote calling.

Now please do continue, I look forward to reading more!
    Oroblanco
    SUPPORT THE BEEF INDUSTRY - EAT BEEF
    "We must find a way, or we will make one."--Hannibal Barca

us
    Feb 2013
    North Mississippi
    White's
    39 times
    Back in the mid 1980's, was on little round top on the Gettyburg battlefield.
    I was standing there near a rock wall and heard a voice whispering next to me,
    thought it was my dad, who was with me, looked around and he was about 100yds.
    down the trail. Got that chill up my back. Realized it was just a soldier's spirit hanging about.

Jun 2007
    13780 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Crosse De Sign View Post
    Rebel - KGC: Yes, why not? Let's hear the story first, uh?... Ha!
    "Google" Haunted woods Treasure - Virginia...
    Oroblanco likes this.

pw
    Apr 2003
    New Mexico
    BS
    1343 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ole miss rebel View Post
    Back in the mid 1980's, was on little round top on the Gettyburg battlefield.
    I was standing there near a rock wall and heard a voice whispering next to me,
    thought it was my dad, who was with me, looked around and he was about 100yds.
    down the trail. Got that chill up my back. Realized it was just a soldier's spirit hanging about.
    A friend also had an audio incident. He was at the exact site of the McComas Massacre in Thompson Canyon in SW New Mexico when he heard a bunch of horses galloping up behind him and what sounded like Indians shrieking. It all happened in an instant and he thought, "I'm dead." When he spun around to look, nothing was there. I'll vouch for his honesty because he and I together saw a bird with a 20' wingspan in Cooke's Canyon several years ago. By the way, this guy was also terrorized by Bigfoot in Northern California back in the '60's. Some people are weirdness magnets, I guess.

Oh, and Oro - four of us were staking out mining claims back in the '80's in the Pedragosa Mountains north of Douglas, AZ when we all saw something similar to your sighting. Long story short, we saw very low-flying unmarked military jets shortly afterwards and were contacted by MUFON for statements the next week. More interesting to me was what we found the day before the bright light - a small meadow where the cattle had eaten all the grass down to the ground except for a perfect 21' diameter circle that remained waist-high.
    Last edited by Springfield; Mar 30, 2014 at 08:16 AM.
    ​Adios, amigos - it's been interesting.

Page 1 of 313 1231151101 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links