Politics..double standards ? irony ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
OK then no politics..fine by me!
But if that's the rule..then for the love of all that's PC in the Tnet universe..please remove political ads that bash politicians!! See below.
Its a sponsered ad..And one that I really don't like!

Edit: I had to look up how PPC ads work to understand how they work, supposed to be targeted to interested web traffic..well i'm not interested..and no this is not a bash against the site, just find it rather ironic..

Screenshot_2014-04-04-10-25-37.png

Last edited:

FFARL

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dude, seriously. This is getting old.

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Didn't you just say in another thread.....That you were glad......And that some members just live to argue? Just curious.... Maybe I understood it wrong!

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I don't think BC1969 is being facetious. I've talked with him on another forum via PM and he is being truthful and straight forward in his statement.

BC isn't politically motivated, I also think he is about a middle of the road as you are going to find as relates to the forbidden subjects.

My 2 cents worth.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
BTW, Mike ... use Firefox browser (or better yet Comodo's Ice Dragon - a more secure version of Firefox) and install "AdblockPlus" and "AdblockEdge" and all those annoying political and other type ads go away.

I only see ads here when I log on in Internet Exploder (more accurate name than "explorer") or Chrome.

OP
OP
BC1969

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Getting old ? I'm not arguing for or against anything..I happen to like our president and I don't think this site should be a bash platform..
PS do you know a dude is a ingrown infected hair on a elephants butt ? Something to think about..next time you address somebody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread