Heres a grand idea

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Heres a grand idea.I think that everybody in here should use the same avatar and the same name.Just put a number after the name to save on the confusion.Put everybodies post and like count at the same and when somebody posts or clicks like everybodies count goes up.Just think,then everybody will be the exact same and stay the same.Nobody will feel bad because of low like count,nobody will feel bad because they have low post count.Its a win win situation.I want to be the same,the exact same, as everybody else.Please make it so.

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just be funny and they'll click
or report you to the moderator authority but that might work

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I want to be an automatron.I want to live by ingrained instinct.I just want to follow the herd,the swarm,the flock,the nest.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I'm sure there's someone around here who can answer your question .... but it won't be me. Not ready for banned camp.

It does appear you're fishing with the right bait, but do you have the appropriate license?

Last edited:

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red If you really want to be the same. cast your X in November for a 3rd. Or just stick a tube in your ear and suck out half of what MATTERS.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Well Red, how can I talk about your opening post? It deals with a form of something I am not suppose to talk about. Where all things are considered equal, where they are not. Where all are to get the same benefits, but they don't. Where everybody is supposed to be content, but they are not. Guess I can't talk about this one. Hope one of the key no nos didn't escape! Frank...
7-06  WOODCUTS 031-d.jpg The tunes are limited.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Just hang on while RJC's at camp ... banned camp as one of the mods/admins has called it ...

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Just hang on while RJC's at camp ... banned camp as one of the mods/admins has called it ...

It's like the police handing out a ticket and then him sitting on the bench in judgement wouldn't you say? Hay, that's just an opinion, I think they are still allowed, unless they have 777 on them. PING, PING, Frank...
rose on ice 700 this one.jpg

Last edited:

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All we need as a civilization is some good dope and some music from the twilight zone. We don't even need barrels to poop in! Ever notice how much those that want to be different look the same? :)

Attachments

• we the people.jpg
    we the people.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 69

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Red my friend, a wise soldier knows when to advance and when to retreat. Being a suicide bomber will only get you blown up... If you manage to get the boot "they" win.. Think about that.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just don't see the point of pushing till the MOds have to do something. Don't like a thread, move on, don't like the way a website is run, move on

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just don't see the point of pushing till the MOds have to do something. Don't like a thread, move on, don't like the way a website is run, move on

I think that must be exactly what our forefathers said? That must be why we don't know their names either.

Sorry Jeff, your opinion was a small bit over the top? Red is Red, no need for your judgement, or mine.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
I think that must be exactly what our forefathers said? That must be why we don't know their names either.

Sorry Jeff, your opinion was a small bit over the top? Red is Red, no need for your judgement, or mine.
Dave you make an interesting point. As you might know I've been working hard on proving my ancestry to one of the original Minuteman who was at the Battle of Lexington & Concord. One of the huge problems I've just recently overcome is that the names of those men weren't published anywhere until many years after the battle. To have been known at the time would have put them in danger of being hanged for treason by the British. Red is a good guy and I would stand beside him in a fight. Not sure why he did what he did but hope it's not a long vacation.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red is only on a 1 week timeout, has about 4.5 days left....

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions