Welcome to the Era of the working Zombie "RICH"

Status
Not open for further replies.

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
The content of this space is contingent upon principals acceptance, execution and or final disposition / funding of an approved product endorsement agreement
Primary Interest:
Other
Talk about treasure,
Welcome to the Era of the working zombie rich……

$2499 Metal detector/ - No problem.
Steak $11.00 a pound? Well good food is not cheap.
$31,000 Chevy sprint? All that technology costs money, Besides…. Its only a few hundred dollars a month for 7 years…..

From a relative perspective, as Americans we are extremely spoiled.
The 15 years before the 4 that just passed were amongst the most prosperous in American History and set a standard that will take two generations to reverse.
It is now normal and expected to spend absolutely all ones income on interest directly benefiting an elite few on debt with terms that are contrived from day one to outlast the life of the borrower.

In return Americans receive temporary trappings that they have long been conditioned to equate with success and good living.
Meanwhile slowly and methodically the term "own" has been redefined.
In reality these trappings are simply issued short term as a stimulus “or carrot per say” to maintain the extremely high energy levels that Americans must meet to keep the promises that they have so foolishly made……

Recently built homes now have taxes dues and "homeowner association fees, (often multiple) that even if stand alone compare to what a mortgage payment would be if taking the time value of money into consideration.

The same thing is happening in Europe.

We now know that the only true currency that exists is the energy, thoughts , ingenuity and labor of the citizens of the world.

Finite currency is simply the tokens that line duty employees are issued as markers to keep score in the ever changing ratio of scarcity verses energy put forth by the worlds managers. In the process the ever increasing demand for energy and labor is fulfilled to the secret benefit of very very few.

We also know that once paper money is printed and distributed it can not possibly be further accounted for, nor has there ever been an intention that it should be.

Today the vast majority of American people solve their problems by looking for answers from TV commercials and what they read on Yahoo.

It is considered strange or unsophisticated to own your home outright or live “off the grid”
You would be considered to “not know any better” if you did.

From about now forward begins a great reckoning that only those thinking outside the box will benefit from.

The molds have been set and poured.
The middle class that flourished in the fifties and peaked in 2007 will shrink, the very wealthy will subversively control almost everything, a few stray Mavericks will live like kings, and the vast majority that is left will not have the past experience or perspective to understand that it is their new and ultimate role in life to endlessly build pyramids for the benefit of those that have carefully engineered our new culture over the past three decades with the ultimate purpose of achieving this crowning goal .

Last edited:

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
You know I consider myself fairly bright...but I don't understand what fairy tale from the past that post is from.
I would be willing to bet, that 90% of the population, would not say no problem to buying a 2500$ metal detector, unless of course they are morons and cannot differentiate the difference between needs and wants.

Mike

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Price doesn't concearned me much since I usually buy used and even new your always able to recoup at least 75% of original price if you sell it even many years later...

What is a new car worth 7 years later...

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

OP
OP
E

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
The content of this space is contingent upon principals acceptance, execution and or final disposition / funding of an approved product endorsement agreement
Primary Interest:
Other
You know I consider myself fairly bright...but I don't understand what fairy tale from the past that post is from.
I would be willing to bet, that 90% of the population, would not say no problem to buying a 2500$ metal detector, unless of course they are morons and cannot differentiate the difference between needs and wants.

Mike

Well Mike,
According to TIME Magazine out of the 7 .5 billion people in the world 2 .5 billion don't have access to a toilet.
1 .5 billion defecate out in the open.

I am not so sure that any of those former 1.5 billion are any less fortunate than the ones that have no problem working 11 hours a day to pay for a $2500 metal detector, that will never be paid off.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread is political and so locked. ....

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread