worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
For the halo around the sun, you typically see that when rain is near, same goes for the moon, see a halo around the moon, rain is typically a day or two away. I've seen milky skies like that since I was just a wee lad, June pics, high humidity, or air pollution.
Plausible explanations, or chemtrails anything is possible, but one thing for certain, the earth will still be here after we are long gone..unless one of them asteroids I was reading about the other day comes our way, considering the one is 3 times the size of earth, it would plow right through us and keep on going. Heck we all die, but that would be one helluva thing to witness, right till the end lol.

Mike

No halo today!

Attachments

• 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    698.9 KB · Views: 74

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, just wanna say 'I am no nut or paranoid yo-yo'....but this stuff is true. I live nowhere near air pollution (crystal clear blue skys)...and I've watched it being done above us a long time ago..(first noticed in the early 90's).. Not Good! :/

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, just wanna say 'I am no nut or paranoid yo-yo'....but this stuff is true. I live nowhere near air pollution (crystal clear blue skys)...and I've watched it being done above us a long time ago..(first noticed in the early 90's).. Not Good! :/

My attention was brought to it in 91,along with this.

HAARP Status Network

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whoa partner............I didn't call you a sheeple,I have cable,and,I NEVER watch News,all my information comes from the Internet.

And we all know that everything one reads on the internet is factual truth!!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We are going to burn some witches a little later tonight down at the trailer park - anyone else up for it? :hello:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry, I was rolling up a joint. Listen, if you want to believe what you want to believe, then you go boy! Between the cops killing us all and government chem trails, I am just going to get high, metal detect, and ENJOY the years I have left. My kids and grandkids are just going to have to fend for themselves and decide what they are willing to fight for - just like my Grandpa, my Dad, and I did. If you guys want to spend the rest of your days being paranoid and angry, then by all means, go for it and God Bless!

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry, I was rolling up a joint. Listen, if you want to believe what you want to believe, then you go boy! Between the cops killing us all and government chem trails, I am just going to get high, metal detect, and ENJOY the years I have left. My kids and grandkids are just going to have to fend for themselves and decide what they are willing to fight for - just like my Grandpa, my Dad, and I did. If you guys want to spend the rest of your days being paranoid and angry, then by all means, go for it and God Bless!

Terry,

I think a lot like you,minus resentment,none of them got the foggiest idea of who their doing it for,pure evil!!

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
I did witness something odd about 20 mins ago while outside having a smoke, very large 4 engine jet, that looked like a bomber, flying at low altitude obviously spraying something, since exhaust trails don't form at low levels like that, was flying in large circles, would make a circle, move to another part of the sky and make another.
So you know, I live up on a hill and can view the horizon, looking due south all the way east to straight north...yes it makes for great sunrises.

So what was such a large aircraft doing, by doing air donuts ? I'd sure like to know!

Mike

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so what exactly are they spraying?

Pop singer "Prince" is a big believer in this. He said when he was a kid, a jet would fly over his neighborhood, and everyone would start fighting.

I just figured he lived at the end of a runway.:dontknow:

I know at that altitude, it could be a while until it makes it to earth.....unless it's doing something where it is.....

It is very cold at high altitude....reminds me of a buddy from Alaska, that used to say how in extremely cold weather vehicles exhaust would freeze, and hang over the road. He said it was like driving through an exhaust tunnel.

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
That's the million dollar question, what are they spraying, I'd sure like to know. I could see if it were over woods, could be fire r e t a r d e n t...how is ********ent** a bad word ?or mosquito spraying, but this morning, that was over just homes, if it had to do with the HAARP project, would have to be something that reacts with electricity otherwise haarp won't work.......as far as I know anyway.

Mike

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread