Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I have seen so many derogatory comments about them here and on other forms that I have wondered if it was that bad there.
I just watched NGS TV's offering on them. I was almost shocked! They appear to bunch together in groups of 3 or more driving seperate vehicles or in the air in 'spotter' planes.
In one event, at night, they went after two terrible poachers who were fishing out of season using forbidden bate. They were aprehended, at gunpoint Then issued a ticket for the event. IN another case they(3) stopped by a hunters cabin, just to check him out and search the place for illegal deer based on a photo of a deer eating from a bucket. Driving down the road in the woods they stopped a guy on a ATV and gave him a ticket for having loaded pistols on hid sides. they took the guns and gave him a ticket.
Hay, in none of these events were they causing any trouble. What do you think? Frank...-
6 06-1 Yellowstone 103-1.jpg

Last edited:

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hay, I always fish out of season using forbidden bait. those guys that do it legally don't know what they're missing. Why should I comply with any steenking regulations?

could the guy driving down the road on his atv get his pistols back or did they keep them forever?

the deer eating from a bucket? ah, that's just bambi and when he grows up to be that other guy, well let's just say "ummmmmm".

I didn't see any of those shows just so you know.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread locked as duplicate. It will be deleted shortly since there is exact copy here..

Davest you can copy and move your post to the other thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread