Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Stupid Should Hurt!

pix111.jpg

The cops were traveling down the highway at around 1 o'clock in the morning near Tulsa, Oklahoma.
They found this on the road.

pix222.jpg

Another patrol car stopped a truck some miles down the highway and were struck with the following image.

pix333.jpg

The Truck Driver said he thought he felt the impact, but it took him almost 4 miles down the road before he thought he'd better pull over and check out his rig.

pix444.jpg

Notice the driver has no shoes on from the impact or from being drug all that distance. Ouch!
Witnesses and State Police say the Motorcyclist was traveling at 120 mph
when he ran into the back of the moving semi-truck.

Mama always says wear your helmet, I always say "Stupid should hurt

Coconut_Monkey

Nov 7, 2013
Somewhere Directly above the Center of the Earth
Detector(s) used
Wut9000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Must be fake! guy dragged his feet for four miles on concrete or asphalt ? no way, would have took em off like sandpaper! ( gross ) there would have at least been some blood, but I see none behind him.

Where did you find this on the net ?

CocoNUT.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Must be fake! guy dragged his feet for four miles on concrete or asphalt ? no way, would have took em off like sandpaper! ( gross ) there would have at least been some blood, but I see none behind him.

Where did you find this on the net ?

CocoNUT.

http://i2.wp.com/b.dew.im/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/3.jpg?w=600

Click on Reds link above and you'll see a blood trail from his feet.... It says this guy survived...? :dontknow: If true.... pretty incredible! Your right Red.... stupid should hurt (usually does). :occasion14:

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A few years ago, back in Texas, one of my son's best friends had an older sister. She was a beautiful little thing. She had a Mustang and liked to drive it hard. I don't know if anyone ever knew just what happened, but she left home one morning going (maybe) to school or work. About a quarter from her house, she stopped for a stop sign and then turned left onto the highway. It was about 5 miles from town. About a mile later, she ran under the back of a tractor-trailer rig. Probably killed her instantly. The Mustang was under the truck far enough that the front end was smashed against the rear axles of the truck. The only thing I ever heard about the accident was that she had been doing drugs for sometime and was probably high.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Dead on impact or shortly after my view.The version of the truck driver feeling the impact seems likely. He would have stopped under a mile and the draft from truck could have kept feet elevated while moving till slowed considerably.R.I.P. biker.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, a REAL life incident happened a day or so ago; Dirt Track Car Racing, a po'ed car driver jumped out of his car, pointing his finger as Race Cars whizzed by him; died when hit by Stewart.

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Try dragging a dog Clark Griswold style...just a leash left behind

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If he survived I'd like to know what injuries he has... I mean he has to have some serious ones!!! I also believe his feet would be stubs also if drug for 4 miles (or way less). But it's probably true there was a draft keeping his feet "airborne" till the speed reduced. IF... the bike was going 120 and the truck was going 60 or more that cut the impact down a lot but I still don't believe he survived this crash for long. :icon_scratch: Had to be a little hard on the neck also.... wouldn't ya say? :dontknow:

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The driver stating he thought he might have heard/felt an impact brought back a memory from the late 1950s. A friend of mine and his dad had an ambulance service. One night they got a call from a truck stop out at the edge of town. The friend (call him M), drove the ambulance to the truck stop. What he saw was a car partly under the rear of a truck. Several people were standing around watching. There was a man in the car. The car was under the truck far enough that the man's chest was against the bottom of the truck. M managed to get the door open with a crowbar. When he put his hand on the man's shoulder, his whole arm fell off. The truck had managed to eat away most of the chest area. M was a tough ol' boy, but he stayed home from school for 3 days after that happened. When he came back, no one could get him to talk about it.

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If he survived I'd like to know what injuries he has... I mean he has to have some serious ones!!! I also believe his feet would be stubs also if drug for 4 miles (or way less). But it's probably true there was a draft keeping his feet "airborne" till the speed reduced. IF... the bike was going 120 and the truck was going 60 or more that cut the impact down a lot but I still don't believe he survived this crash for long. :icon_scratch: Had to be a little hard on the neck also.... wouldn't ya say? :dontknow:

He didn't this crash is also 6 years old. The crash if the truck was going 60 and him 120 it'd be like hitting a wall going 60. Same with head on crashes if you hit head on and both cars are going 60 it'd be equivalent to hitting a wall at 120

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've witnessed a crash it was a white infinity g6 I think. It hit the semis rear tires. He was swerving into my lane a semi was behind me but he didn't move fast enough. The Infiniti actually bent the semis axles. People need to learn to not text and drive. He could of fell asleep to if that was the xade I'd feel worse.

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember seeing this a while back too..Which I was told it was fake...Nowadays who knows what is a "Credible" source or not.

A buddy of mine heard that it was made to raise awareness to bike safety. The only odd thing about it is, the fact I never saw it on a News TV Channel or anything, you would think this would be a huge story to report. Even thou its old, i think i would remember this

But if it were fake, they REALLY went out of thier way to make it look real.

Brandon Lee White (1981 - 2007) - Find A Grave Memorial

Last edited:

Coconut_Monkey

Nov 7, 2013
Somewhere Directly above the Center of the Earth
Detector(s) used
Wut9000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess the draft could have elevated his legs, the drag from a semi is quite strong, strong enough to pull a Chevy Vega along on the freeway, get close enough behind the rig, the draft will pull your car...dangerous, but great fuel saver.

CocoNUT.

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've seen that photos years ago. The biker died on impact.

Ooops. I didn't get to page 2 before posting my reply.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread