pet pieve

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have already admitted that I am a dinosaur, coming to this new technology real late....and that was by choice, I really didn't have need or desire. But as most who have read my numerous posts know, I am a very self-sufficient and self-determined person. I am what I am by choice, like experiences, and the desire to make my own way throughout the short remainder of my time here. I am following my chosen path, and have done so on my own, and shared with a couple very important people.

Now, in this Nation of opportunity and freedom....why is it that people find the need to attract attention, and fabricate their lives to find sympathy and assistance from other's. People need to find their own way on their own, and find where they fit, and not have an existence based on the acceptance of other's......if they do good they will find that respect will follow, but that respect needs to be learned, and not extorted from other's!

We wouldbe much better off in this new world we live in if we took care of our own, and lent a hand when needed to other's....not standing around with our tongue out drooling and our hands out for aid.....no matter how hard life is, their is always to succeed if you wish to, and why not work for it and appreciate it....instead of expecting it to be handed to you.

So what if you fail at something....learn....the next time you will try it with more intelligence.....they is no need to sit around and make up excuses, and stories as to why events occur.....no one really cares.....Just do it!......Gary

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have already admitted that I am a dinosaur, coming to this new technology real late....and that was by choice, I really didn't have need or desire. But as most who have read my numerous posts know, I am a very self-sufficient and self-determined person. I am what I am by choice, like experiences, and the desire to make my own way throughout the short remainder of my time here. I am following my chosen path, and have done so on my own, and shared with a couple very important people.

Now, in this Nation of opportunity and freedom....why is it that people find the need to attract attention, and fabricate their lives to find sympathy and assistance from other's. People need to find their own way on their own, and find where they fit, and not have an existence based on the acceptance of other's......if they do good they will find that respect will follow, but that respect needs to be learned, and not extorted from other's!

We wouldbe much better off in this new world we live in if we took care of our own, and lent a hand when needed to other's....not standing around with our tongue out drooling and our hands out for aid.....no matter how hard life is, their is always to succeed if you wish to, and why not work for it and appreciate it....instead of expecting it to be handed to you.

So what if you fail at something....learn....the next time you will try it with more intelligence.....they is no need to sit around and make up excuses, and stories as to why events occur.....no one really cares.....Just do it!......Gary

Damn Gary.... I couldn't have said it any better guy... I think the exact same way. I would give ANYBODY the shirt off my back and bust my ass to help anybody who needed it. But to think you are "entitled" to something is the first clue you need to dig deeper. Brad

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions