99 cans of beer on the wall.

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Now this is a BigCountry sized case lol.
Austin brewery rolls out ultimate 99-pack of beer | Fox News

View attachment 1046052

Just in time for one last summer blow out, Austin Beerworks, a Texas based brewery has rolled out the ultimate party necessity: a pack of beer with 99 cans.

This epic box of brews is seven feet long, and comes in at 82 pounds. Each can is filled with the company's "Peacemaker" a blonde pale ale. Better get a friend to help you at the liquor store. This limited edition pack will be on sale at select stores in the Austin area for a limited time, according to the brewery’s Facebook page.

Supply is limited-- just 20 of the 99-packs to start-- but brewery announced that they plan to make more with such a high demand.

If you’re in the mood for almost a hundred beers, the case costs just $99 a box.

Mr.T

Sep 10, 2010
France
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Peacemaker! They should have called it The WifeBeater! lol

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I figured $99.00 :(

considering the amount, should be closer to $60 imo

Of course till that add taxes, Yikes !

redbeardrelics

Jan 3, 2014
Maryland's Eastern Shore
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500, (Ace 250 spare)
Primary Interest:
Other
May not be much of a volume discount, depending upon how much it costs per six pack, but then again I doubt they are selling a craft brewed pale ale to compete against Milwaukee's Best or any of the low end lagers and pilsners anyway. Sounds like a good marketing and advertising gimmick to me if nothing else, and beats having to return a keg for deposit on the day after you have put away that much suds.

OP
OP
BC1969

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Well I need two then, gotta keep one full, go along side my other full wall hangers, 6 pack of billy beer, and couple 6 packs of Paul bear bryant coke cola.

Mike

PS those used to be worth something, thanks to eBay..bleh, not so much now.

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mike, I saw something about this a day or so ago and just knew what your thread would be about before I saw it! Yep, the great state of Texas (my home state!), just had to be them! lol I really hope those boxes are stout. Gee, can you just imagine one breaking open and spilling the whole 99 cans? What a mess!
Thanks for posting this.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pony keg. That's the shiznet. 99 cans of beer? better be damn good beer!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread