Pro-Pointer
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Fisher F2
Fisher F-Point
Primary Interest:
Other
Try to solve the riddles:

Riddle #1
Before bed a boy says to his parents, "This was the happiest day I've had this year, the saddest day I've had this year, the dullest day I've had this year, and the most interesting day I've had this year. How Is This Possible?

Riddle #2
Two men are cleaning out their garage and see a bell hidden away. They test it, and see that it still works, he then asks his friend when was the last time the bell rang, he then answers, "How would I know."
The question is,is there anyway to find out, and if so, when was the last time it rang?

Answers will be given out on Wednesday.

Coinman123,

Last edited:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Number one is correct!

What do you mean by "look at watch"?

Read your own statement

Riddle #2
Two men are cleaning out their garage and see a bell hidden away. They test it, and see that it still works, he then asks his friend when was the last time the bell rang, he then answers, "How would I know."
The question is,is there anyway to find out, and if so, when was the last time it rang?

Answers will be given out on Wednesday.

Coinman123,

Since they tested the bell (only way you can test a bell is to ring it) and he then asks his friend, "When was the last time the bell rang?" the answer would be to see what time it was. Watches are handy for that.

Last time it rang was when they tested it. What was the time? Look at the watch.

OP
OP
coinman123

coinman123

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2013
New England, Somewhere Metal Detecting in the Wood
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE (DST)
Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup)
15" T2 coil
Pro-Pointer
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Fisher F2
Fisher F-Point
Primary Interest:
Other
Read your own statement

Since they tested the bell (only way you can test a bell is to ring it) and he then asks his friend, "When was the last time the bell rang?" the answer would be to see what time it was. Watches are handy for that.

Last time it rang was when they tested it. What was the time? Look at the watch.

That's what I was thinking, but I was not sure, Good Job!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread