Weird event in Philadelphia suburbs, maybe treasure related?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John288717

Is Warrington in what is considered the Delaware Valley? Just curious.

Last edited:

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2013
VIRGIN ISLANDS
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Ghost Amphibian Headphones
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I vote BANNER.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just sat here and read this entire thread. I didn't know a thing about the old thread as I never saw or read it. I did a (very) little searching and found everything I need to know and then some. That being said I'm outta here. Later Sepaman and you too Fly.

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where's the op tonight? Don't tell me his bones are too old and "Rusty"?

O

Old Silver

I have asked to have my account removed because this thread is nothing more than a reboot of the SePa thread.

...My request to have my account deleted didn't come lightly. But having the SePa thread resurrected and given any credence boils my blood.

I can't imagine anyone getting this upset over a forum thread, unless it affects them personally. Doubter, how are you personally tied into this? Or are you just 6 years old?

OP
OP
J

John288717

Nov 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Robot thank you, for the key. Now may be you can explain why, the first two letters, in the note I found do not appear in the key. I am referring to the letter, resembling a double u with a tail. If you follow me. There are others, say the chevron and what looks by Jove like a theta. Unless I am in the wrong key! Please I beg your pardon I am no expert. I am, simply, confused. Nitric those nonsense lines, what do you suppose, s-ar, selond, and stariound mean? How did you figure in the dash, or hyphen. Using Ancient Georgian Script, may be. I cannot tell. Manbat your words, wise as Robot or Nitric, it would seem to be the case. Let us then see, what we can do, about getting back this lost evidence and may be getting some new as well. I am up for it, the cold dry air of the night is good, for me I think. And fellas I feel alive! Old Silver you might do well to listen, to Manbat. May be his answer is yours too.

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The dash is a letter that didn't fit,an odd symbol,in the code. Same with the other words, those letters didn't match the majority of the code. I just put it up there as is, for anyone else to work on or figure out too. Looks like I'm at this alone! If your following me? I'm trying to help answer your questions as I have many of the same! I go about them differently though! Still a very interesting thing you saw that day!

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

John288717

Nov 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nitric my apologies, I missed your post. These eyes are not, as sharp as, they used to be! Make no mistake. Yes Warrington, Bucks County, PA is in the Delaware Valley. That is correct.

OP
OP
J

John288717

Nov 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ah we are, missing one another, by minutes. Now if I myself can answer a question, of yours, by the good Maker I will do so! To the best of my ability.

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You've already answered many! I have plenty to work with for now. Loosen up those old bones!

Doubter in MD

Bronze Member
Jan 18, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I can't imagine anyone getting this upset over a forum thread, unless it affects them personally. Doubter, how are you personally tied into this? Or are you just 6 years old?

I am neither 6 years old nor a douche. How about you?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OS this is an insult, not advisable, please stop the insults.....

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John288717

I do have one question? I don't know that area. Is your library near or have you been to the Bellevue? I'm not a stalker?lol It would answer a thing or two about the history! I didn't have a better way to ask.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Manbat, consider this a warning, lay off discussing the sepaman thread that was pulled...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This thread is locked, any attempt to resurrect sepamans thread will not be tolerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread