Avatar Had It Right All Along, Trees Communicate With Each Other

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
As long as those leaves don't look like this.:laughing7:
poison_ivy01.JPG

Wouldn't bother me none Chris, ivy, sumac, or oak have never affected me..one of the lucky ones heh.
Though I still learned early on. Leaves of three, leave it be.

Mike

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wouldn't bother me none Chris, ivy, sumac, or oak have never affected me..one of the lucky ones heh.

Mike

Lucky you BC, I've had all 3 of them..Ivy, tons of times when young romping along shorelines and through the bush fishing & hunting (think my body's immune now).Poison Oak and Sumac, only once each. Oak once at about 10yrs. old (head and face puffed up so bad it closed my eyes) no school though! LOL. Then poison Sumac once, from work site 30+ yrs. later..more like a burning/irritating rash on side of my upper body...but took about '3 Months' to totally disappear... not fun.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other

Mike

Heh....I was 21 before I got it,played in it as a kid.Out detecting one day in the spring,didn't realize I was digging in the roots,drinking beer,taking a wizz,next morning....BLISTER CITY,need I say more??:tongue3:

Now all I have to do is look at it!!

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dogs ain't the only animals that piss on trees.
I don't know about you guys but I always look for a tree to stand behind when I'm in the woods.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions