My wife is getting a new toy.

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Spoiled..it was supposed to be a BigCountry toy, but she promptly claimed it.
It certainly is turning out to be the deal of the century, a almost to good to be true thing.
Only thing that will eventually hurt are them massive 22 inch mud slingers.
View attachment 1104146

View attachment 1104147

View attachment 1104148

View attachment 1104149

View attachment 1104150

I think its a great deal from a friend. Trading our 2008 ford Taurus limited for it and taking over his payments of which there is 17 left at 331$ a month. Its a 2011 F150 fx4 with 89k miles. Has every bell and whistle, heated leather, moon roof, backup cam with park assist..etc. etc.

Ours has pretty much them same options minus the backup cam and 63k miles.

As colonel Hannibal smith says..I love it when a plan comes together!

BC

pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HAHAHA I know the feeling my wife is in the process of shopping for a new f-150. I will just have to be happy with hand me downs I suppose.LOL

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Mike, I say you got the better end of that deal. Way nicer than a ford Taurus!!! The title of the thread had myself thinking all kinds of things! Lol

Sent from a empty soda can!

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Back in the 1980s, I met my son-in-law;s sister's new husband. They had bought a nice Ford pickup. Not new, but like new. I had a GMC that was a little older, and not as nice. I went to my son-in-law's parents house for some reason, forgotten now. After visiting with the parents, my daughter and her husband, and the son-in-law's sister and her new husband, I was in front of the house, starting to get into my pickup. The sister was telling me all about the pickup they had just bought and about the bells and whistles. After she finished, I just had to do it. I told her that I really liked the color of her new pickup (same as mine), but there was just one thing wrong with it. Her jaw dropped about 3 inches, and she asked why I thought something was wrong with it. I told her that I really hated to tell her, but she had bought a Ford. I thought for a moment she was going to slug me. She was about 60 pounds heavier than I was. She then dropped her head, shook it slowly, and said, "Mark (the son-in-law) said you could be this way with your jokes! But I forgive you," and started laughing.
Her husband came out just as we had finished talking. She told him what I had said. He looked at me kinda blank. Asked me what was wrong with a Ford. Margie was grinning from ear to ear, trying to keep from laughing out loud. I told him that since it wasn't the same brand as mine, it couldn't be any good. He got it quickly and laughed. I then told him that our family car was Ford.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mike, I say you got the better end of that deal. Way nicer than a ford Taurus!!! The title of the thread had myself thinking all kinds of things! Lol

Sent from a empty soda can!

Yea me also.... My first thought was Mike's on the wrong web-site!!!! Nice toy though!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread