Fly Rod & Detector Club

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Come join the club! I spent years traveling about with fly rods and detectors in pursuit of quiet lakes and streams and lost goodies. During those years I enjoyed a lot of quiet campfires and fantastic settings, something I'm hoping I can start to do again this year. So that's what this thread is going to be all about....the sharing of places and adventures with fly rods and detectors in tow.

Just down the road from me there is a river that will start to see the spring white bass run, this river also being a pretty good smallmouth stream. About the middle of April I hope to be roaming this river while claiming some morel mushrooms, fly fishing, and maybe even doing a little detecting. And brother, I have a boatload of places up north that I hope to visit this year. Time will tell but I'm really looking forward to getting back into the grove of things. So if you're into this type of action jump on board because I have a feeling there's going to be a lot to share in the coming months.:thumbsup:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just part of the gear I'm hoping I get to use this year. You might want to have a few of these as well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread