The biggest boxing match in history tonight!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Tonight the biggest boxing match in history and it's going to happen between Mayweather vs Pacquiao, it will be one HUGE money event for the two. But these numbers are just plain crazy and I feel a little punch drunk after hearing what it is worth per minute to each boxer. Mayweather is to get 5 million per minute and Pacquuiao will get 3 million per minute while fighting in the ring. :icon_scratch: So who would you be betting a dollar on? What do you think about these type of money payoffs for sports?
Personally I think it's just plain crazy, then again congrats to the two for being on the payday ride.

kayakpat

Mar 31, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hype pays off, I am not watching , got other things to do.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It'll be $99.00 to see it on direct tv. I'll get all the scoop after the fight. As for all the money involved. I don't know what to make of that, as I've only felt rich in my life when I make some cash in a way my wife doesn't know about. When I spend that I'm back to being the common man with his common plan again.

Last edited:

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yawn .............

It's all about the promo$.

I'll be reloading shells.

OP
OP
pepperj

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Full agreement with the yawn, and I'll be sorting out my sock drawer.

Just the #'s of I need to see this live, and to pay the $99 to view this event around the world is kind of staggering. In the Philippines there is going to be 4 TV networks that are showing the event free to the masses, now I'll give them a :headbang:

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would have been interested a few years back when Pacquiao was in his prime, but not so much now. I think the big question is.... would Mayweather throw it for two more fights to get his net worth to half a billion? I would think pride matters more than money when you already have so much, but who knows. One loss, then beating him twice would not really be too much of a dent on his record. Guess it all depends where he has more ego... The "O" or the $.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm going to watch it at Wing House, $10.00 to watch and you get a $5.00 coupon good for next visit so basically $5.00 to swatch fight..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread