Woops.

Lucky Eddie

Feb 9, 2010
Woops - apparently.

Exclusive: French Arrested in Assad Assassination Attempt | Veterans Today

Exclusive: French Arrested in Assad Assassination Attempt

French huh?

It really p!sses me off (I guess) when "the media" pee down my leg, while telling me it's raining! :icon_scratch:

Ergo... when was the last time the 'freedom fries eating French surrender monkeys" assassinated anyone?

BUT... which nation has been caught using other nations passports for such activities not so long ago?

You whistle and I'll point! :tongue3:

Assassination of Mahmoud Al-Mabhouh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to Dubai's authorities, there are up to 29 suspects, 12 of whom carried British passports, six Irish, four French, one German, and four Australian, and another two Palestinians who were arrested.[SUP][3][/SUP][SUP][4][/SUP][SUP][5][/SUP][SUP][6][/SUP][SUP][7][/SUP] Interpol and the Dubai police believed that the suspects stole the identities of real people, mostly Israeli dual citizens.
&
Australia: Three passports with the names Nicole Sandra Mccabe (who is heavily pregnant according to her mother [SUP][77][/SUP]), Adam Korman and Joshua Aaron Krycer.[SUP][78][/SUP][SUP][79][/SUP][SUP][80][/SUP] Adam Marcus Korman, an Israeli-Australian citizen living in Israel, said that he was shocked and angry that his identity was stolen.[SUP][81][/SUP] In addition, the other three names are names of residents of Israel.[SUP][82][/SUP] A man named Joshua Krycer works in a hospital located in Jerusalem

Qalamoun is where Mossad intel operates, thus, "the French connection" is weak, I would say after the Charlie Hebdodo fiasco, it is safe to consider that the fries are a front op. to save the the Israeli intel officers most likely.

Life would be a lot easier if we just called a spade a spade...I reckon.

I am sure Syria would have no problems with sending "the operatives" back, too sweet. Some re-assembly may be required!. :thumbsup:

Draw your own conclusions.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread