Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well I'm on my first cup of coffee and the thinker isn't completely plugged in yet.... There's probably many things.

I'll go with cooking also. I'm not real good... I'm a ONE PAN cooking "expert". Right now I have skillet on low with a big slab of ham, carved up baked potato (from last night) and a egg waiting to go in when all is heated up. My kids and wife all just look at me when I'm on a roll with the one pan thing. Through in a little Dawn and water into pan when done, let soak during breakfast, through plate into dishwasher when done and I'm ready for the day!

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bigscoop, 2 words for you: Chili Magic :laughing7:

chilimagic.jpg

Add, peppers, onions, mushrooms, tastes the same every time. :laughing7:
You can still add whipped cream and peanut butter...... :laughing7:

There's so many things, I am not good at, I may have to think on that, a little while. :icon_scratch:

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really struggle trying to deal with people who have no common sense.........and it's happening more and more.

Sad times!

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I really struggle trying to deal with people who have no common sense.........and it's happening more and more.

Sad times!

Where do YOU think this starts and stops...? "I know".... but I'd have to be a Charter Member to state them.... :occasion14:

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wrapping Christmas presents.

I will pay to have someone do it, or I'll have my sis-in-law help me out. The desperation move is when I put an unidentifiable gift in a random box for my wife to wrap, just so she can unwrap it later.:laughing7:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wrapping Christmas presents.

I will pay to have someone do it, or I'll have my sis-in-law help me out. The desperation move is when I put an unidentifiable gift in a random box for my wife to wrap, just so she can unwrap it later.:laughing7:

I was just wrapping gifts tonight after a long day of shopping. I suck at it too but Super Glue has really helped this year. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread