"Everything is fake"

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Whew! Quite an article....

I feel real good about starting my fake day today :(

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
LGA! The Illuminati & the BEATLES?!!! Did they REALLY kill Paul "Maca" in 1966, and Billy Shears replaced him...? JEEPERS!

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm off to make some more Chemtrails today!

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scary, when you start digging!

Last edited:

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a long video...I've listened to it as background noise while doing other stuff..I have know idea if it's all fact..Just something that kind of goes with the thread and some things to think about...Kind of interesting!

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good article WorldT.
Perception is only an enigma wrapped in a riddle. That if you REALLY want to break it down....
NOTHING exists. We are more or less a holographic projection of vibrational photons. I like the way a Christian Scientist friend explained it.

"This life is no more real, than a movie you are watching on a movie theater screen. Our brains tell us we are alive, that we live/breathe/feel, the screen/projections/pictures/actors/story LOOK real but you know they are not.
You are born, you walk into the theater. You live your life, there are characters and a plot/story to the movie. You feel that you live, the characters and story SEEM real on the screen. Life is over, you die, the movie simply ends and you get up and walk out of the theater....... into another environment/reality".
Edgar Cayce said there are actually "8 dimensions within our 3D world". We are limited in our perception of them, because of our brain.

Everything breaks down to photon vibration and we only perceive it as a result of the brain, a created tool we utilize to experience.......
You THINK you see color.......

ets: This is why some near death experiencers say, there are colors in "heaven" that we don't have on earth. They are not looking with the eyes of the brain, but from another source/view/perspective.......

Last edited:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I read, listen, and observe (when/where time allows), and the most intriguing dichotomy I find is, the brain trying to figure out the brain and reality. Do we accept, what we have always been spoon fed (told), have we been fed well or ill, how our perceptions in turn, produce our behaviours that in turn "define" who/what we are, or think we are. Or, do we push the limits of our brain to attempt to continually evolve in knowledge, replacing long held beliefs, with actual factual practical operating knowledge, able to conform and adjust as new information comes into our fields of awereness?

I'd like to see Eagleman and Doidge come together for hypothetical discussions, advancement of knowledge, and so forth...... I like these guys. :laughing7:

"First of all, there's all the stuff we don't even know, we don't know, but the thing I want to emphasis is that,
there's a lot, for sure, we know we don't know".

I know they may be a little long, if/when you may have time or desire. It's just info....... :icon_scratch: :notworthy:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, we just all got a little collectively smarter! :laughing7:

New discovery, glory be (angels go aaaahhhhhhh). I always wondered about, if we change parameters and/or variables in scientific experiments, would we get different results? :icon_scratch: duh :laughing7:

Why it’s exciting that scientists discovered a new state of matter!

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/why-exciting-scientists-discovered-state-matter-223058200.html

Now, what we DO, with our new found info....... will be a key. :notworthy:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Hey, we just all got a little collectively smarter! :laughing7:

New discovery, glory be (angels go aaaahhhhhhh). I always wondered about, if we change parameters and/or variables in scientific experiments, would we get different results? :icon_scratch: duh :laughing7:

Why it’s exciting that scientists discovered a new state of matter!

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/why-exciting-scientists-discovered-state-matter-223058200.html

Now, what we DO, with our new found info....... will be a key. :notworthy:
Well, Colour My World by Chicago does come to Mind...

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, Colour My World by Chicago does come to Mind...
Reb, that was one of the first songs I taught myself to play on the piano. Thanks for the reminder, lol.

I find the "reality" dilemma, to be much like a labyrinth, of never ending possibilities.
This is a good talk, on the (factually real) possibilities, of expanding our human awareness/consciousness capabilities.
Who woulda thunk it? :icon_scratch: :laughing7:

The real life implications.....

Last edited:

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pat-tekker-cat

I just started reading Gestalt Psychology. From what little I understand so far, It goes along with some of what he is saying. But once you know what to look for you see what you normally over look or the brain fills in the gaps. This stuff fascinates me to no end. I just wish I could remember and retain more.

That's cool that they are creating some of that stuff! Cool stuff!

Last edited:

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
So does this forum send out the amazing pot after we hit a certain number of post.... I mean how does that work exactly, is it donations or rep. Just like to know ASAP folks, that is if anyone is not too stoned to tell me.

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So does this forum send out the amazing pot after we hit a certain number of post.... I mean how does that work exactly, is it donations or rep. Just like to know ASAP folks, that is if anyone is not too stoned to tell me.

The really sad thing is.......I'm not stoned! Well maybe just naturally stoned! :laughing7:

I had a boss ask me one time..."YOU SMOKE" I said "no" he said "maybe you should!":laughing7:

Last edited:

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Well you might have heard, it's legal in a few states now!

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's another video for the thread. Just found it interesting, I don't know enough to know if it's all fact.:laughing7:
A lot to think about in there though. or not think about....:icon_scratch: The first couple of parts I could follow and understand, by the end? I have no clue what he was saying!:laughing7:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread