Feel Good story = A Man, a Dog and a Hummingbird

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Loved the story, I just don't know how I could swing the coil if I had to feed the little darling every 15 minutes. He's better be ready to go with me.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good post.... My wife and I spent 8-9 months getting 2 feral dogs in this wooded isolated area to "calm down". It took a long time to even touch either of them. Now they have the house rules down, sleep by us and both follow me everywhere. There names are Ike & Mike. Mike is domesticated (@ 90%) but Ike still hangs onto his roots now and then... and then we butt heads. But 90% of the time they both are great dogs.

The problem arises when their in the house and another one of the other 3 dogs want out. Ike always thinks he's being "kicked out" and has to go with the others. And then when he's all pissed off growling while going out Mike has to back him up....? But, Mike never does this if Ike is already out..... Just like to teenage kids showing their asses!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread