NEW CONTEST

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I miss the ocean

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I miss the ocean

That’s one of the benefits of living where I do in California. I can be dipping my toes in the ocean in about two and a half hours, get to ski resorts (seasonally) in around an hour, and get to either San Francisco or Los Angeles and everything they have to offer (ie Disneyland) in three to four hours from my front doorstep. Oh, and let’s not forget about Vegas! It’s an easy drive too.

Last

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I will be closer to the ocean once the "Big one" hits and California drops off

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will be closer to the ocean once the "Big one" hits and California drops off
Lol....that is the optimist inside you we all need from time to time....classic quote. I almost spit my toast out...lol
Last

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am a glass half full kinda guy

last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good grief! Gas is over $4.50 a gallon here on the coast. How much is it where ya’ll live?
It's been high going from about 2.60-3.00 so not even close to 4.50....if gas was 4.50 a gallon their would be some government employees losing some jobs in the next few years.

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
California not only has an exorbitant amount of taxes per gallon, we also have our “summer blend” which is more expensive than it is during the winter.

Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
California not only has an exorbitant amount of taxes per gallon, we also have our “summer blend” which is more expensive than it is during the winter.

Last
That increase is only for the switchover and then prices come back down...all states see a little spike at the pumps....but 4.50 is robbery. Ouch!

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tomorrow is supposed to be rainy so I think it's time for a little power tool shopping. I need an extension pole chain saw, as well as a few replacement chains and 2 chains sharpened.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread