U.F.O or the government?

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw something almost exactly similar to what you saw... except the one I saw (in Springfield, Missouri) had a single lit red light in the center. The white lights at each corner of the triangle were as bright as a jet liner or freight train...

Bran <><

OP
OP
Rob66

Rob66

Bronze Member
Jun 30, 2006
California
Detector(s) used
Whites new coinmaster-Teso Silver Max-Minelab GT
There may have been a red light in the middle, I was just in a state of awe...I don't remember.

The lights at the ends was in first rear I guess, it was just bright enough to see.I think they saw me running back to my place(in my truck) because when I came back (three to four minutes max), It was gone...........!

I think they just turned off the lights . I didn't think of it at the time. Just though it kicked into warp drive and that was that.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey thanks for the heads up. It's a research vessel from the star system Protonious Minor. They are here on a simple research project looking for a carbon based organic food source. Nothing to worry about, at least that's what they told me.

I'll let them know that the frequency generator on the cloaking device is on the fritz again.

But just to be on the safe side everyone needs to remain calm and please, whatever you do, do NOT carry any Lowery's Gravy Packets in your pockets...

SomeGuy

Jun 26, 2005
This type of UFO (Big Black Deltas) have been sighted with increasing frequency in the past 20 years or so. I believe they were involved in the Phoenix Lights occurrence.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't eat the brown acid! Repeat, stay away from the brown acid! ;D

Attachments

• acid.jpg
    acid.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 647
OP
OP
Rob66

Rob66

Bronze Member
Jun 30, 2006
California
Detector(s) used
Big Brother is watching you....... 8)

Me no smoke....me no drinky..and me no acid!!!!!!

I'm glad I got to see one :)

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dunn1866 said:
Big Brother is watching you....... 8)

Me no smoke....me no drinky..and me no acid!!!!!!

I'm glad I got to see one :)

I commend you for your bravery in posting this,
Many people have seen things they can't explain, but are
reluctant to tell anyone, (because of riducule).
I have seen unidentified flying objects two times in 64
years, & had many other witnesses see them also,( & I don't
give a Tinker's damm who doesn't believe me).

Fossis............

OP
OP
Rob66

Rob66

Bronze Member
Jun 30, 2006
California
Detector(s) used
Thanks!!!! It makes the world more intresting.

We been here on earth for thousands of years, but just in the last 60 years or so,look how far we have come.And its just the beginning.

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 340, Tesoro Silver uMax, Compadre, and BH Tracker IV.

Ex: White's Spectrum XLT, Tesoro Cutlass II Umax, and that circa late 70's red handled junk from RadioShack that started it.
you should listen to coast to coast am with george noory (last name maybe mispelled)

thanks for posting

OP
OP
Rob66

Rob66

Bronze Member
Jun 30, 2006
California
Detector(s) used
I love that show when I was working nights.He saw one himself.(Art)
What makes it worse is, since seeing this thing, I noticed all the programs on T'V was about UFOs.Alien technology, Seeing is believing, Exodus"best show I've seen(all documentary). 8)

"Scotty....you must beam us up now!!!!!!!"

"I can't... captain...The internet is down!!!!"

Danimal

Bronze Member
Aug 16, 2006
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Detector(s) used
duh...duh... DFX
ya know what dunn? You had my respect until I saw your post about controlling your dreams in two weeks.

I've spent some time looking into UFOs (crazy sighting when I was younger with multiple witnesses) and while I am very open minded (as you seem to be) you HAVE to realize that the main reason people do not take this subject seriously (aside from the ridicule and it's a symptom of drugs or psychosis the Gov't has bandied about for 50 yrs that has made the subject the butt of jokes in public for a long time) is that it is associated with folks that are also into other "alternative" ideas.

This does not mean that anything you have said is wrong or untrue.

It just means...that if you WANT to be believed about what you saw and WANT people to treat the subject with maturity and not ridicule and jokes....you probably should have refrained from showing your "new age" hand.

JMHO

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only thing I have seen in SoCal is a little silver disc playing in the clouds one day. Only for a few seconds, then it was gone? Alien? Who knows. I don't pay much attention to it.

Buuuuut...............

In Texas about 9 years ago, I did capture this in the sky over the Mexican side of the border. I was just West of El Paso on I10.

See the dot in the upper middle of the picture?

ref2.jpg.jpg

A little zoom:

close1.jpg.jpg

Notice the lack of wings. It sat motionless in the sky for about 30-40 minutes, then took off quite fast (too fast for a blimp). When it took off, it banked right and turned almost directly South (to it's right side), and flew away.

Here is the closeup closeup:

close4.jpg.jpg

The tail is on the right. One fin going straight up, and two more down at angles (just like a Mercedes Emblem). The body looks almost like an airliner or space shuttle(but without wings). I thought radar balloon towed by a truck, until I saw it take off so fast. Can't be a helicopter (no upper rotational assembly). Can't be an airplane (no wings). So remember: HOVERS, CAN MOVE VERY FAST WHEN IT WANTS TO, NO WINGS, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????????

Best-Mike

OP
OP
Rob66

Rob66

Bronze Member
Jun 30, 2006
California
Detector(s) used
Danimal said:
ya know what dunn? You had my respect until I saw your post about controlling your dreams in two weeks.

I've spent some time looking into UFOs (crazy sighting when I was younger with multiple witnesses) and while I am very open minded (as you seem to be) you HAVE to realize that the main reason people do not take this subject seriously (aside from the ridicule and it's a symptom of drugs or psychosis the Gov't has bandied about for 50 yrs that has made the subject the butt of jokes in public for a long time) is that it is associated with folks that are also into other "alternative" ideas.

This does not mean that anything you have said is wrong or untrue.

It just means...that if you WANT to be believed about what you saw and WANT people to treat the subject with maturity and not ridicule and jokes....you probably should have refrained from showing your "new age" hand.P.S I don't mind ridicule and jokes I can laugh with it.It seems you are more upset than me?

JMHO
I don't think you are as open minded as you like to be? Lets put it this way,"without people taking risks, and thinking outside the box this Great Country would not existed and you would not be sitting at your computer and taking part in this conversation". I saw what I saw.

As far as the dream control goes, have you tried it,before dismissing it?
Or is it too far fetch for you?

I don't mind being ridicule or joked at, I just laugh with it. It seems you, have more of a problem with it then I?

I a sure you... I am a sane person.

OP
OP
Rob66

Rob66

Bronze Member
Jun 30, 2006
California
Detector(s) used
gollum said:
The only thing I have seen in SoCal is a little silver disc playing in the clouds one day. Only for a few seconds, then it was gone? Alien? Who knows. I don't pay much attention to it.

Buuuuut...............

In Texas about 9 years ago, I did capture this in the sky over the Mexican side of the border. I was just West of El Paso on I10.

See the dot in the upper middle of the picture?

ref2.jpg.jpg

A little zoom:

close1.jpg.jpg

Notice the lack of wings. It sat motionless in the sky for about 30-40 minutes, then took off quite fast (too fast for a blimp). When it took off, it banked right and turned almost directly South (to it's right side), and flew away.

Here is the closeup closeup:

close4.jpg.jpg

The tail is on the right. One fin going straight up, and two more down at angles (just like a Mercedes Emblem). The body looks almost like an airliner or space shuttle(but without wings). I thought radar balloon towed by a truck, until I saw it take off so fast. Can't be a helicopter (no upper rotational assembly). Can't be an airplane (no wings). So remember: HOVERS, CAN MOVE VERY FAST WHEN IT WANTS TO, NO WINGS, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????????

Best-Mike
Cool picture.I was going to say blimp but if it took off the way you said, I don't know. ::)

OP
OP
Rob66

Rob66

Bronze Member
Jun 30, 2006
California
Detector(s) used
Gibbsium said:
It's aliens. They wanted your detector to find pull tabs to fuel their ship.

Well there's enough here on earth for them to leave and never return.clean the place up a little.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread