worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
KX_V-rBLyQp1VPlInTvh8QrwMyS_ARqkkemy9Af9OEtocZS8TncoF8fBuc1MEOUKfTt6-UNfs9g-8Hx8gHI96qW0efXEum9IwIrMOmdndjV7vVCkODMSdnHV9zKKc5vKlwPvE_hVHSoCeOY=s0-d-e1-ft

My fellow Americans and friends,

On this 241st Independence Day, please read these words:

Americans have been hoodwinked into thinking that appeasement is a form of love, when it is the cause of every war that ever was, whereby soldiers have to die for civilian cowardice.

False love (appeasement) always emboldens aggressiveness, violence and war. True peace emanates from the strength that comes from the deep knowledge of what is right (faith), never compromising or backing down for any reason whatsoever.

Appeasement emboldens the bully and is edging our country towards civil war. Political correctness is cowardice. We have become a nation of peace lovers, but even in your household there is war. You look for love and appease to get it.

A special form of emotional self-control is the key to relating properly to yourself and to the world. Your very life, and our country as a whole, depend on your responding in a right way to what is wrong with you, so that it cannot get or remain inside and rip you apart. To put up an invisible, impenetrable force shield of calm patience around you, you must learn to deal properly, without resentment, to pressures of any kind, whether from within or without.

It is a dangerous folly to believe that one can turn negative angry energy into the "compassion of love" (something positive) instead of revenge. You see there are two absolutely opposing versions of loving one's enemy. In the purest spiritual sense, love your enemy means to forbear to respond with resentment, hatred and rage and then do what you must. When you forbear to hate, you are in the purest sense unmasking, and thus rejecting, evil by revealing where your loyalties lie. You must see how threatening it is from the adversary's point of view when they find you not lacking in faith. Whatever faith they think they have, comes from the victory of robbing you of yours.

The remarkably simple technique that I discovered 60 years ago can help you rediscover what you've always known in your heart, and I am trying to share it with the world.

Discover your personal independence day in seven minutes, and share the exercise with someone in need. Click below to listen now on YouTube:

https://youtu.be/xI_8P-vzaLw

GOD Bless

Chris

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks TH.
Thanks again Chris for the emotional control motivation.
I always read your posts.
I just haven't logged in, in a few years or so.

It's good to hear from you Brother,I've thought about you more than once in that time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread