Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
File a police report. May prevent someone else's animal from getting "lost".

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
the radio here in my town reported that some dogs are being taken, mutilated then returned

there are some very sick people out there

OP
OP
Xraywolf

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Ace 400, AT Pro, equinox 800, Simplex,Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great news,, I would cruise by the house where you found him. If you spot another dog tied up in that yard, it's time to call the ASPCA, or whatever it is called in your town. These guys may be up to no good.

Good idea, in fact I have been eyeballing that house and easily visible back yard every time I go by there.
I detailed how I had to cut a bungy rope knotted around the driveway gates to get my dog out, these guys are so lazy and stupid they can't even fix a gate latch, they have a bike roped up to the gates [probably the same rope they used to tie up my dog] to keep them shut.
Come to think of it, I have seen dogs there before, during the summer I remember there was a nice husky/shepard mix and I walked up to the gate to let them sniff noses, never seen him after that - And I keep track of dogs, there aren't many around here.

As far as a police report, don't think I have any basis for doing that. As far as they are concerned, they found a stray dog and restrained him. I might even get a ticket out of it for failing to keep my dog under control.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very glad you were reunited with your dog! Can't understand why some people on this planet do what they do!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread