RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome. - Page 13
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 13 of 2881 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523631135131013 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 43201
Like Tree261178Likes

Thread: RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #181
    Charter Member

    Oct 2009
    7,728
    40616 times
    Where is Jim and all others ?
    Simon1 and AARC like this.

  2. #182
    Charter Member

    Jun 2015
    9,541
    45000 times
    Underwater B.B. stacking
    Who is Jim ?
    Tom_Restorer and AARC like this.

  3. #183
    Charter Member

    Oct 2009
    7,728
    40616 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon1 View Post
    Who is Jim ?
    PepperJ
    Simon1 and AARC like this.

  4. #184
    Charter Member

    Jun 2015
    9,541
    45000 times
    Underwater B.B. stacking
    Oh ok, my bad!
    Tom_Restorer and AARC like this.

  5. #185
    Charter Member

    Jun 2015
    9,541
    45000 times
    Underwater B.B. stacking
    No pepperj OR Blak bart yet.
    Tom_Restorer and AARC like this.

  6. #186
    Charter Member

    Oct 2009
    7,728
    40616 times
    we need to take them here!

    Wonder about if they know that we started again.
    Simon1 and AARC like this.

  7. #187
    Charter Member

    Oct 2009
    7,728
    40616 times
    Have to take some medieval coins out of the soup. B.B. in a few minutes.
    Simon1 and AARC like this.

  8. #188
    Charter Member

    Jun 2015
    9,541
    45000 times
    Underwater B.B. stacking
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Restorer View Post
    Have to take some medieval coins out of the soup. B.B. in a few minutes.
    =============
    Don't let them burn , ha ha.
    Past my bed time again.
    Name:  coin-shower-smiley-emoticon.gif
Views: 88
Size:  29.3 KBIt's been fun and I will be back tonight.
    Tom_Restorer, pepperj and AARC like this.

  9. #189
    ca
    Feb 2009
    Deus, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
    11,015
    16313 times
    Relic Hunting
    Ok its like the best weather statement one can have.

    here remains considerable uncertainty with regards to how long the freezing rain will last before changing over to rain on Sunday. However, the potential exists for some locales to see amounts in excess of 20 mm of freezing rain on Sunday.

    Ice accumulations of this magnitude combined with gusty northeast winds to 60 km/h may result in widespread power outages due to fallen tree limbs and power lines.

    Winter driving condition are expected on untreated roads Saturday and Sunday.

    Flooding may become a threat in some areas by Sunday evening.

    So 10-12" inches for me, then 1.75" of rain, plus hte wind on top of this 20+mm of freezing rain.
    I'm miffed, stuffed, pi$$ed, confused, going out to top on fuels for generator, wife is getting some essentials, and we'll fill the bathtub so we can flush the white throne if the generator runs out.
    It's the middle of APRIL.
    GB1, Tom_Restorer, Simon1 and 1 others like this.

  10. #190
    kcm
    kcm is offline
    us
    Feb 2016
    NW Minnesota
    Tesoro Silver uMax
    5,771
    7028 times
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3AF5C6AE-9FC7-4CD7-A8E4-F6350A760B23_zps1grxdnmf.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	84.8 KB 
ID:	1577230
    GB1, Tom_Restorer, Simon1 and 2 others like this.
    "...I've got silver in the stars and gold in the morning sun" - Don Williams

  11. #191
    ca
    Feb 2012
    Central Alberta, Canada
    160
    239 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Hey pepperJ....

    Good luck to you and your wife! That is a horrible forecast!

    This pic is from today at work, Central Alberta.......They are calling for more snow on Monday and Tuesday, up to 20 more centimeters possibly.
    I am convinced that Spring will not arrive until September now.....A year ago at this time, I was golfing, camping and arrowhead hunting.........

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180413_091347.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	641.6 KB 
ID:	1577243
    Last edited by Albertaclipper; Apr 13, 2018 at 10:23 AM.
    GB1, Tom_Restorer, kcm and 5 others like this.

  12. #192
    Charter Member

    Oct 2009
    7,728
    40616 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon1 View Post
    ================
    That would explain the one eye. It almost looks like a mad "ex" because of the amount of pins ?
    ...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Simon1 and AARC like this.

  13. #193
    Charter Member

    Oct 2009
    7,728
    40616 times
    KCM,

    Did you checked the crops or the roots ?? I mean.....
    kcm, Simon1 and AARC like this.

  14. #194
    Charter Member

    Oct 2009
    7,728
    40616 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Albertaclipper View Post
    Hey pepperJ....

    Good luck to you and your wife! That is a horrible forecast!

    This pic is from today at work, Central Alberta.......They are calling for more snow on Monday and Tuesday, up to 20 more centimeters possibly.
    I am convinced that Spring will not arrive until September now.....A year ago at this time, I was golfing, camping and arrowhead hunting.........

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180413_091347.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	641.6 KB 
ID:	1577243
    ...

    Didnīt know yet that we have also members from Siberia.

    Nastrovje Towarisch!!
    Albertaclipper, Simon1 and AARC like this.

  15. #195
    Charter Member

    Oct 2009
    7,728
    40616 times
    Quote Originally Posted by pepperj View Post
    Ok its like the best weather statement one can have.

    here remains considerable uncertainty with regards to how long the freezing rain will last before changing over to rain on Sunday. However, the potential exists for some locales to see amounts in excess of 20 mm of freezing rain on Sunday.

    Ice accumulations of this magnitude combined with gusty northeast winds to 60 km/h may result in widespread power outages due to fallen tree limbs and power lines.

    Winter driving condition are expected on untreated roads Saturday and Sunday.

    Flooding may become a threat in some areas by Sunday evening.

    So 10-12" inches for me, then 1.75" of rain, plus hte wind on top of this 20+mm of freezing rain.
    I'm miffed, stuffed, pi$$ed, confused, going out to top on fuels for generator, wife is getting some essentials, and we'll fill the bathtub so we can flush the white throne if the generator runs out.
    It's the middle of APRIL.
    Sounds real bad Mate. Weather is going totally crazy. April - right! evidence for the global "warming"...
    Canīt remember when we had the last real good summer here. It feels like everything is cooling down but not heating up.
    Simon1 and AARC like this.

 

 

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. MOVED: To chat or not to chat ?? (Poll Please Vote)
    By jeff of pa in forum Today's Finds!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Jan 29, 2011, 04:11 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: Jan 27, 2011, 06:48 AM
  3. CHAT
    By mensite in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Jan 06, 2009, 09:26 AM
  4. Cant get into chat
    By bradgny in forum Everything Else
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Dec 17, 2008, 01:50 PM

Tags for this Thread

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0