RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I'll bet the group can't wait till you tee it up. ad0b13cfd90e8d989b5abc273603fef5.jpg

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Well after a year of court and fines and having to buy a new boat....the shark boat has finally got going again. It is one of the most dangerous jobs on the water, and I was training a new mate last year to take my place. I can fill in fish anytime I want and honestly it was killing me at my age to keep up the intense pace needed to do the job effectively. Well sadly my replacement died yesterday while working on deck. He was cutting and packing fish one minute and then dead on the deck next. My boys performed CPR along with the government observer until the coast guard intercepted them and took over. Sadly my friend and protege was pronounced dead on arrival at the hospital. The relentless pace probably drove him right into a heart attack....well see ? Rest in peace erin.....I'll miss you bud !!
That's him in the ice hole packing sharks. The name says it all it's a high stakes game and not everyone wins. I told him it might mame or kill him if he wasnt careful.....he wanted the job bad and always gave 110%. This job will tear down the most physically fit men and leave them hobbled and broken. It's a brutal struggle with each beast all day every day and they just keep coming. Erin I'm sure has no regrets he died doing what he loved. How do you explain your day to your wife when you walk in the door after a week of hand to hand combat with hundreds of sharks each day......you dont....no one will believe you !!! You just say hello honey and try and listen to the things that they think were big issues in there mundane work day. Erin shared this incredible job with me and we were in the same fox hole watching each others back with a deck full of live sharks chomping at us. No one can take those memories from me. I love you bro !!

So sorry to hear about your friend, Bart.
May God give strength, peace, and comfort to his family and friends and mercy to him.

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning, AARC, rook, Bill, Tom, WD, and everyone!

Hope the day is good to you all.

Bart, sorry for the loss of your friend. May God bless & comfort everyone.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning GB.

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
donuts are better than pop tarts

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would trade them both for a day of detecting. [emoji39]

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Geesh P8N! Can't you do your own Dirty Work?

As a matter of fact, miss nosey, since I got this here iPad when I try to post a video it only puts a link. So I have yet to figure it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread