RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Pleased to meet you! And I am glad to help! I don’t venture into the random chat thread much. It’s too hard to keep track of everything.

Ha ha! I have heard that before. I hope you pop in every now and again. :hello:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Can You Suggest how a 20th Century Astronaut came to be carved by a 12th Century Stonemason?
View attachment 1707960
The Knights Templar were well known for their travels, and lore suggests they invented a steampunk spaceship launched from Sinclair.s Scottish property but never left our atmosphere, crash landing on Oak Island , Nova Scotia ,creating a deep hole.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Population 12,000....Cobras 4 not bad for a small town :)
========

Welcome back Roger . I too am sorry for your loss, but glad to see you haven't lost your sanity.
I must say, I do prefer your black pipes over the other's chrome. Two are authentic replicas and two are authentic originals ? All four are very neat classics. :notworthy: Sometimes I miss those mechanical Holleys and other times I don't. :dontknow:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I was just passing thru on my way to the kitchen for my Mountain Dew AND COFFEE. You guys and gals still crack me up. :occasion14: Goodnight and good morning.

lights out bulb blows up a.gif Lights out please.8-)

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Ooops, almost forgot . Tom........ I built a new toy so we can get some use out of our tank. :laughing7:

tank shooting clay pidgeon.gif

You would look good sitting there in your NASA suit From Tom.gif

Last edited:
OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My first thought was, " What the heck is an astronaut doing in there?" LOL I am not used to seeing you write a post with your pics. Scrolling back over to see if I had mistaken a diver for an astronaut, I noticed your post. Ok so I am not imagining it. Is it photo shopped?

lol... ACTUALLY... I did not even write that :P

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Top of the morning folks....got tortured by the dentist yesterday so today heading off to my favorite pub to help ease the pain....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WD,

Actually the pub outing is for noon got lots of stuff to do before then. I'll leave the early imbibbing to the capt'n......:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope. It’s there. But the rest of the story is that there are 2 parts of the Salamanca cathedral. The old part....carved in the 1100s and the new part....carved in the 16th and 17th century. This is found on the new part. But the real heartbreaker is that this little astronaut was carved on the cathedral in 1992 as part of the restoration work that was happening. Kind of an artists signature that says we carved this part in the 20th century.

Well that should really screw up the archies 1000 years from now. :P

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Pleased to meet you! And I am glad to help! I don’t venture into the random chat thread much. It’s too hard to keep track of everything.

You'll have to learn the secret hand shake but that'll only take a few minutes. Then just sit back and get ready to open your mind to all kinds of new knowledge. b603e48a367f7f68addb5f64618eca59.gif Welcome to RCT.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning crew mates!

Welcome to the crew Madmox.
As long as Capt'n AARC has his rum all is well...happy Capt'n happy crew! He he he.

A thousand years from now those carvings will start alot of debate, conspiracy groups, and controversy.....oh... just like now days! [emoji1]

Somethings never change.

Well rain here, gotta do some things...all legal...i think???
Oh well, i can depend on the crew to post bail. right? ....
Right???
Aw come on, dig a few extra coins to help a crew mate out.
[emoji48] [emoji15] [emoji87] [emoji86] [emoji85] [emoji57] [emoji16] [emoji89]

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread