RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning, AARC, Simon, Bill, WD (when you get up), and the rest of the crew.

WD- sometimes sleep is better.
Hope your ship shape today, and a very Happy Mother's Day!

Simon, i once made a joking comment to a nurse about green pee...she said, "We have a fix for that, any color in the rainbow!" [emoji15]

Coffee, coffee, who's got the coffee? ....AARC has the rum.
I had Irish tea once, in the hospital....shhh! My room mate's son brought it in for us.
Tasted really good, i felt pretty good too!

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well you guys probably think I have it made traveling around on yachts, fishing, diving, and treasure hunting. Well heres a behind the scenes story to give you an idea about some of the not so fun work. There is one thing everyone who owns a boat dreads......a sewage system failure !! View attachment 1711729 the only way to even see the pump for the sewage tank was to take a pic because it's dark back in the bowels of the boat. This sewage waste pump had to be replaced and it was almost impossible to get to. I was forced to lay on my side and squeeze my shoulders through a small hatch and lay on top of pipes and wires that were bruising my ribs. I new there would be some fecas and piss involved in the removal of the pumps hoses, but I didn't realize the system was under pressure !! Now keep in mind there are 2 engine mechanics also working in the bilge. As soon as I undid the hose clamps the hose blew off with a big blast of raw sewage !! I tried to escape but was stuck in the small opening of the hatch. Resting on my elbows the first gag reflex came and I knew I was gonna barf. As I started to throw up I could here the mechanics starting to gag, cough, and cuss. About that time all the carbon monoxide and co2 alarms started to scream. By the time I got myself out of that hole I had thrown up all over my arms and was dripping vomit, s..t, and sewage off my elbows. One mechanic threw up in the bilge and the other just made it out of the boat before he vomited. I came bursting out of the boat and jumped straight into the canal fully clothed like a man on fire. Jumped straight in with wallet, phone, and keys. It was not pleasant and took 2 days of bleaching to clean it up. The boat had to be aired out for 3 days, and I had to squeeze back in the hole and wire plumb and mount the new pump. It was a week long effort to get this one pump done and I'm bruised and beaten from the struggle. That's just to let you guys know that it ain't all tropical paradise, clear waters and sunsets. Nooooooo not the crapper pump !! The most dreaded job in yachting. I hope none of you ever have to go through that hell.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Shipmate dirty locks mcstinky reporting for duty !!

Well you guys probably think I have it made traveling around on yachts, fishing, diving, and treasure hunting. Well heres a behind the scenes story to give you an idea about some of the not so fun work. There is one thing everyone who owns a boat dreads......a sewage system failure !! View attachment 1711729 the only way to even see the pump for the sewage tank was to take a pic because it's dark back in the bowels of the boat. This sewage waste pump had to be replaced and it was almost impossible to get to. I was forced to lay on my side and squeeze my shoulders through a small hatch and lay on top of pipes and wires that were bruising my ribs. I new there would be some fecas and piss involved in the removal of the pumps hoses, but I didn't realize the system was under pressure !! Now keep in mind there are 2 engine mechanics also working in the bilge. As soon as I undid the hose clamps the hose blew off with a big blast of raw sewage !! I tried to escape but was stuck in the small opening of the hatch. Resting on my elbows the first gag reflex came and I knew I was gonna barf. As I started to throw up I could here the mechanics starting to gag, cough, and cuss. About that time all the carbon monoxide and co2 alarms started to scream. By the time I got myself out of that hole I had thrown up all over my arms and was dripping vomit, s..t, and sewage off my elbows. One mechanic threw up in the bilge and the other just made it out of the boat before he vomited. I came bursting out of the boat and jumped straight into the canal fully clothed like a man on fire. Jumped straight in with wallet, phone, and keys. It was not pleasant and took 2 days of bleaching to clean it up. The boat had to be aired out for 3 days, and I had to squeeze back in the hole and wire plumb and mount the new pump. It was a week long effort to get this one pump done and I'm bruised and beaten from the struggle. That's just to let you guys know that it ain't all tropical paradise, clear waters and sunsets. Nooooooo not the crapper pump !! The most dreaded job in yachting. I hope none of you ever have to go through that hell.

Sooo....

Your pirate name fits. Bruhaha! Sorry I couldn’t pass that up!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Happy Mother’s Day, Msbeepbeep!

Thank you all for the Mother’s Day wishes!

To Roger (especially), and any one else that is without their mother today:

May God bless you with peace, strength, comfort, and fond memories on this day.

~Sis

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WD....haaaahaaa..ha....that's funny, guess it does fit.

Rum Tide

Apr 28, 2019
The Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Yukon Coin Hustler II, Vibra-Tector 740, Pulse Dive (2), Equinox 600, Equinox 800 and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dorothy_Sebastian_oversize_gallery_portrait_by_Clarence_Sinclair_Bull-264x348.jpg

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Happy Mothers Day Mothers!

Bad hangover this morning , and have not had a drink in a long time.
Ah well. Going to make it as good a day as possible for some one else's Mother anyways.
So far so good as shes still asleep!

Have not been able to get one of her dogs to eat or take it's heart meds after a rough night with it keeping me trying to help it's hackin and gaggin though. Not the day for going downhill fast dog... Momma won't like that at all.

Bart drew the short straw for the pooper pump service ehh?
Somebody had to win the sh$@!& job.

One of those jobs where juggling a greased pig would seem easy in comparison.
(After de-pressurizing /de-energizing said pig of course).

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm still gagging relevant !!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ECS-....mums the word, i'm sure he'll figure it out [emoji57]

Well Bart, you survived!
Sewerage fixing is a nasty job, lest on anyones's list. And to be pressurized- OMG!
Maybe a new lay out for the system?

Thanks for the mom's day wishes crew mates.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These boat systems are built like the space shuttle.....2 million working parts, they fail to launch half the time, and they blow up every hundredth flush.

Rum Tide

Apr 28, 2019
The Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Yukon Coin Hustler II, Vibra-Tector 740, Pulse Dive (2), Equinox 600, Equinox 800 and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cZlLmESPWyw" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_7547.JPG a big moment in island life.....a boys first coconut !! Got the nut out this morning and put it in the fridge to chill. Then at lunch we tried our first taste of the nectar of the gods.from the look on his face its gooood !! IMG_7544.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread