RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Colorado? Man that's high up there! Did ya have any fun? ;-)

I'm headin' for Yankee land myself here soon. I'm headin' back to Pennsylvania where six of my relatives joined local regiments to preserve the Union. We plan on visiting the Loyalsock river for NA artifacts.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
718c76d39bcf0454c581e571c067a640--guns-and-roses-take-me-home.jpg

Take me down to Paradise City, where the grass is green, and the girls are pretty!

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
gold boy,

Welcome back did the local gals hit on you much....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

no. something weird. we were sitting outside a coffee shop when this dude it you want to call him that. was a wearing a skirt with his fingernails painted. he was some kinda of special :laughing7:

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i'm back from Colorado. it was nice up there. high 40's in the morning,during the day high 60's.It snowed one day while we were there. we where about at 8,117 feet. the highest i went that week was 10,405

Last place I lived in Colorado was Walden.
Elevation 8,099 ft (2,469 m). Was so dang cold.
But I was born in Rocky Ford which had four perfect seasons just like seasons were supposed to be.
Walden is a a cesspool of corruption and drugs underneath it's rather normal surface. Less than 600 people now. Seems to be dying.

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
Colorado? Man that's high up there! Did ya have any fun? ;-)

I'm headin' for Yankee land myself here soon. I'm headin' back to Pennsylvania where six of my relatives joined local regiments to preserve the Union. We plan on visiting the Loyalsock river for NA artifacts.

i had a lot of fun. while my relatives were sweating down here up there it was 55 degrees during the day.the highest we went was 10,500 ft. at a place called Leadville

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
Last place I lived in Colorado was Walden.
Elevation 8,099 ft (2,469 m). Was so dang cold.
But I was born in Rocky Ford which had four perfect seasons just like seasons were supposed to be.
Walden is a a cesspool of corruption and drugs underneath it's rather normal surface. Less than 600 people now. Seems to be dying.

we didn't go there we stayed around Buena Vista

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
gold boy,

Welcome to the new world of transgenderism if that's the proper term. He and she is sufficient complexity for my simple mind....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

no. something weird. we were sitting outside a coffee shop when this dude it you want to call him that. was a wearing a skirt with his fingernails painted. he was some kinda of special :laughing7:

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
we didn't go there we stayed around Buena Vista

Colorado is beautiful. Great to visit. But I would never live there now. Too many libs fled there from Cali and ruined it.
I suppose if you liked the weather and beauty, you could find somewhere to live away from the whack jobs.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gold boy,

Welcome to the new world of transgenderism if that's the proper term. He and she is sufficient complexity for my simple mind....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

People can self identify as a rhino as far I'm concerned.
But I'm not going to be forced to enable their mental issues.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Where I live we don't call them "special". We have our own words for that! :laughing7:

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
xxi.png

Here is a picture to replace the frightening image that came to our mind, from Gold Boy's description of Colorado coffee shops.

Good night folks!

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
When my brother and I was little, The Skipper and Gilligan would sometimes drop us off at the beach to fish from shore while they took their 6 pack of Pabst and went out to deeper water, ( Karma is a :censored: :laughing7: ). Having something like this would have leveled the playing field ! :laughing7: I saw the inventor on a short segment on tv this morning and did not realize this had been around :BangHead: Would sure make getting to the areas without a boat a little easier. Then again, not to mention the fun of launching some potatoes at the Skipper and Gilligan :occasion14:

Last edited:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Little get together this morning.First day in the last 10 its been cool :) View attachment 1718134
=======
Of course, I like your Cobra Roger ................but the AMX holds a place close to my heart. As far as the Monza, I liked the body style but the serious lack of horsepower kept me at bay. Now this one, meets my expectations :occasion14:

Last edited:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
arm in a cast.jpg Caught PM over in the Ohio area.png Sis's trail cam caught PM lounging at her pond. Fishing Bank.jpg Fishing Security Detail.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions