RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur-Dent

Banned
Jul 26, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quote of the day:: "Only the dead have seen the end of war." – Plato...... Good morning all happy Tuesday!!

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Morning AD, bill ,Simon, ARC

Arthur-Dent

Banned
Jul 26, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning WD and TC ? Such a strange name toecutter..for some odd reason, saying toecutter makes me think about Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville when he blew out his flip flop on a pop top! :laughing7:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Morning Toecutter.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Simon,

When I had to go through my brother's personal belongings, he had a couple of items that threw us for a loop. See, his world was the Cincinnati Bengals. He had so much sports memorabilia. Of course there was the occasional other nfl teams and some MLB teams, but 99.5% was Bengals. Anyway, I found he had a geode. I have tried and tried to clean off the nicotine. To no avail. I wonder where he found it?
He also had a "what is it?" It was before I was on here, but I figured it out, sort of. It is some sort of measuring stick for a horse. It looks old, but again, nicotine.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I love those geodes !
As a youth, my parents took us took some place in Wisconsin that was amazing. It was a huge collection of geodes. Such pretty things designed by nature.
In my 20-30's I was a HUGE Pittsburgh Steeler fan, then my second favorite team was the Bengals. I ALWAYS hated it when they played each other.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Bart kind of reminds me of that song Sugar Time. Sugar in the morning, sugar in the evening, sugar at supper time - except you are lobster in the morning, lobster in the evening, and so on :occasion14:

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back in the day my freinds and I all had 4 cylinder old school bikes and most of us painted them up like rat bikes, in the movie Mad Max Toecutter was the leader of the bad guys, I some how ended up with the nick name... toecutter.PNG

Arthur-Dent

Banned
Jul 26, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to live in Marlette in the thumb. Lotsa good detecting spots up that way!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
In my 20-30's I was a HUGE Pittsburgh Steeler fan, then my second favorite team was the Bengals. I ALWAYS hated it when they played each other.

That,but,but, how? WHat? That's just not... OMG! That is not even possible!!!!! And I hate both teams, but I know! It is just not possible!

LOL!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup simon......I'm already sick of them. I eat them a few times a year. I do like selling them and then using the money to buy a steak. But this year the tariffs are keeping us from the Chinese market. Price is low 5$ a pound. The good thing is the Chinese buyer is almost out of business.......he had a monopoly and was buying 80% of the lobsters caught. Not anymore !!

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Ripley's Believe it or Not :dontknow:
Terry Bradshaw, uniform # 12 was my favorite quarterback and then Kenny Anderson uniform # 14. :occasion14: I still have a bunch of memorabilia boxed up in the basement man cave that is now under tons of new shoes my wife orders but never even opens the box to make sure they are the right size, let alone color. :BangHead:

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whoa !!........just got buzzed by the mosquito control plane at 50 feet.....he was below the power lines. It's like a Syrian gas attack, can't go outside or you choke. We need it though......mosquitoes have been thick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread