RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Where was this? He was joining in! And Bill in America's hat is wondering what he did lol

Fortunately it was in a pm! On the thread in NA forum he said my knife was a chief’s. I sent him a pm and asked cause I’m that naive. He fed me a bunch of crap. Booger! LOL !

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Well that’s the highlight of my day. We went to a funeral of a school friend of mr WD and mr BuckIdgr ‘s. BuckIdgr and I married into the circle of friends. And the lady who died was also very close to my sons fiancée. The friend was the Chief of the local life squad. It was hard enough but when the dispatcher called in to give Chief her last call, that was heart wrenching! Then we come home and tried to work our way through it. The fiancé sends me a text and in it says, “I love you!” That’s the first time she has said that to me. Then I decided to get my stuff together and hunt in the big creek. I was looking for a place to climb down and there was the dog dead in the creek. We just got done helping the owners retrieve him . I’m emotionally spent!

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Fortunately it was in a pm! On the thread in NA forum he said my knife was a chief’s. I sent him a pm and asked cause I’m that naive. He fed me a bunch of crap. Booger! LOL !

Went to the library, did all this extensive research and this is what I get trying to help a nice, sweet, honorable, kind, well dressed forum member? Well, I never.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hillbilly Prince,

And do you know why they call Ohio the Buckeye State it's because they're crazy for nuts.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: Heh I couldn't make this stuff up check for yourself....:laughing9::laughing9::laughing9:

Ohio's State Nickname - Ohio History Central
Who would have thought Ohio is known for nuts? Lol
WD doesn't realize the reason she can't find Indian artifacts is because they avoided Ohio at all costs ;)
Older people thought it was good luck to carry a buckeye in their pocket.
You posted some singer who reminded me of something.
And I still was going to opine on happiness. I am way behind lol

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

A few years ago I drove from one little town in Kansas to another at night. There was not even a light from a farmhouse for 70 miles.Totally black.
I always wondered what possessed people to stop in the middle of miles of flat prairie and think they wanted to settle there. Especially after they got hit by a few tornados and blizzards. Maybe it was the 115 degree temps in summer.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey! I'm Crazy, not nuts!

IMG_1621.PNG

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
gold boy, now that I have a big screen to look at.... are you decorating the walls in your room with all your finds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread