RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Show us some gold pics roger.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful ocean breeze today, weather is perfect today. Island style winter. Airing out the house today.

Rub it in will ya .We have 1 to 2 feet snow coming in :(

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Show us some gold pics roger.

Bart....Goldfinger here LOL... Hows this ?:) Processed Some Material(started at 4 this morning) from streams in NC. & VA. That I have brought back home over the years.Buckets yet to work . 016.JPG
My back hurts bending over the table for hours.I need to raise it & have a cocktail.Enjoy.Goldfinger out....
>>

Last edited:

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
Bart....Goldfinger here LOL... Hows this ?:) Processed Some Material(started at 4 this morning) from streams in NC. & VA. That I have brought back home over the years.Buckets yet to work . View attachment 1658713
My back hurts bending over the table for hours.I need to raise it & have a cocktail.Enjoy.Goldfinger out....
>>

Goldfinger; too funny mate.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

I had mentioned growing some micro greens with a grow light for the winter months. Well heres the set up on the window ledge.

2 pots of french lentils, 2 pots of red clover, some cat grass for the kitty and few other things that have yet to sprout.

Attachments

• DSC02599.JPG
    DSC02599.JPG
    417.3 KB · Views: 29

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

PS: Better I will never find something like this! I may would make an video and upload it at YT anonymously, showing how good amber burnes... :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

I hate such "royal" symbols, thousands of people has worked their butts of to finance it and suffered for it. Anyway how pretty such thinks are or how great castles etc be, they are for me always symbols of pain, blood and looting of the normal people and this is how this things has to be seen! No symbols of greatness but symbols of slavery...

Also with this new laws here you can be pretty sure you get a penalty for searching and finding it but you see no money at all!

Tom, are you an anarchist? Not that it's a bad thing in some circumstances.
What is your opinion of the raubritters?
I think it is fascinating that people obey laws. During the time of the samurai the Japanese had no concept of an afterlife. If a samurai felt like trying out his blade on a peasant for no reason, he had every "right" to do so. Why would people stand for such things.

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
Tom, are you an anarchist? Not that it's a bad thing in some circumstances.
What is your opinion of the raubritters?
I think it is fascinating that people obey laws. During the time of the samurai the Japanese had no concept of an afterlife. If a samurai felt like trying out his blade on a peasant for no reason, he had every "right" to do so. Why would people stand for such things.

i wish i could find the original anarchist cookbook. The fun i could have :laughing9:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread