RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah but they did not look like that fat dude dressed as a hooters chick right.

Not wishing to offend anyone but at some point you have to look in the mirror and just get that you need to do something.
And another thing. You see morbidly obese people who cannot get out of bed. I always think who keeps bringing them more food? Bring them small healthy meals and tell them if they want donuts they can get them for their self. Eventually they will lose enough weight to get out of bed.
I feel bad for overweight people cause it must be depressing. But that vid Tom posted was funny :D

Last edited:

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
Not wishing to offend anyone but at some point you have to look in the mirror and just get that you need to do something.
And another thing. You see morbidly obese people who cannot get out of bed. I always think who keeps bringing them more food? Bring them small healthy meals and tell them if they want donuts they can get them for their self. Eventually they will lose enough weight to get out of bed.
I feel bad for overweight people cause it must be depressing. But that vid Tom posted was funny :D

Fat folks do not bother me until they start feeling they are part of a new race and need new rights; except for fat cop and and fat soldiers. I do not hold back and will offend them right where they stand. You gonna provide selfless service then you need to be at a proper standard.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Passing along a great sandwich I just made.
Roast beef on a hard roll,Mayo on both sides of the roll,thin sliced raw onion on it,lots of coarse black pepper,then piled high w/ potato chips on it :)!!!

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Passing along a great sandwich I just made.
Roast beef on a hard roll,Mayo on both sides of the roll,thin sliced raw onion on it,lots of coarse black pepper,then piled high w/ potato chips on it :)!!!

Yeah sure mate, I will take 9 but hold the chips, I am watching my weight.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
where is that cool black one.

I don't know how goldfinger and the rabbit got in there,I did an edit.

Darky is staying nice and fat.:laughing7:

K1600_DSCN2337.JPG

K1600_DSCN2332.JPG

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
always liked this song. She has red hair :love4:

Plus hooter girls who do not give you bad dreams.
Hooters.png

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fat folks do not bother me until they start feeling they are part of a new race and need new rights; except for fat cop and and fat soldiers. I do not hold back and will offend them right where they stand. You gonna provide selfless service then you need to be at a proper standard.

That is how I feel. But every day a new race is discovered who are marginalized and need protected from reality by force of law.
Cops and soldiers need to be in shape. And firefighters.
I meant to ask if you had ever been to Poland or Hungary and what you thought of those places.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Place looks empty?

Could you not get them to pose naked or where you just too scared to ask.

I can't post the good pics lol. I need to tell about the strip joint used to be outside Springfield Missouri sometime.

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
That is how I feel. But every day a new race is discovered who are marginalized and need protected from reality by force of law.
Cops and soldiers need to be in shape. And firefighters.
I meant to ask if you had ever been to Poland or Hungary and what you thought of those places.

Yes I have been to both several times, sadly each time was work related, so I could not really give a good justified opinion on either place.

why do you ask, think of eastern europe. if so I know far better places.

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
i need to go eat at hooters one day

Yeah man, just do not ask them what strip joint they work at when they get off shift. The reaction you get does not mean point at another girl and say what about her, or that one over there.

It really pisses off the pervy guy tending bar that keeps checking out all the young teenage boys as they walk in.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Y'all have a good night and don't let the bedbugs bite :) Goldfinger out !:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread