RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

A metal detecting video from Germany. I activated the auto translate to English. If it doesn't work just adjust the settings at the bottom right of the page.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
First of all, I want to wish ALL my friends here a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I have enjoyed my time here with all of you.

I joined this site years ago because I was fascinated with the stories of one particular gentleman.

This gentleman is now in his mid 90's and has been telling portions of his life story for years on the internet. From being in the Air Force in WW2 to a border patrol agent to an explorer to a treasure hunter actually finding incredible treasure. He is a lifetime member of the World Renowned Explorers Club.

https://explorers.org/about/about_the_club

One of his dreams was to put everything into a book so all could enjoy. Time has quietly been slipping by. He has had a truly adventurous and interesting life. Within the past few days I was given the permission and honor to help research and organize his story so he can share it.

Until this project is finished, I will no-longer be a regular here, but I will pop in or lurk just to see how everyone is doing as I am addicted to all you guys and gals.

Thank you and Happy Holidays.

Simon

Last edited:

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
First of all, I want to wish ALL my friends here a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I have enjoyed my time here with all of you.

I joined this site years ago because I was fascinated with the stories of one particular gentleman.

This gentleman is now in his mid 90's and has been telling portions of his life story for years on the internet. From being in the Air Force in WW2 to a border patrol agent to an explorer to a treasure hunter actually finding incredible treasure. He is a lifetime member of the World Renowned Explore's Club.

https://explorers.org/about/about_the_club

One of his dreams was to put everything into a book so all could enjoy. Time has quietly been slipping by. He has had a truly adventurous and interesting life. Within the past few days I was given the permission and honor to help research and organize his story so he can share it.

Until this project is finished, I will no-longer be a regular here, but I will pop in or lurk just to see how everyone is doing as I am addicted to all you guys and gals.

Thank you and Happy Holidays.

Simon

-

Don´t know what to say... :dontknow: I will miss you Buddy!

Hope you visit us from time to time!!

:occasion14:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Simon,

As they say it's been a slice, good luck with your writing project and all the best to you and yours for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I hope you share the end product of your writing project with the crew. And as Tom said at least drop in from time to time and say hi and let us know how the labor or love is coming along.

Last edited:

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Folks,

Just to give you an idea of how we get tracked on the internet. Personally I could care less but for those who are a bit on the paranoid side.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

https://medium.com/s/story/the-complete-unauthorized-checklist-of-how-google-tracks-you-3c3abc10781d

-
Anyway if someone care or not. Just for tracking all people and their activities they have simply deserve a bullet straight to their brains! Just my personal opinion!
This is clearly an attack on every right of privacy and nothing else! Anyway what judges or lawyers say about it or how they bent every law of any human rights.

I just checked some new TV´s lately and it is nearly impossible now to get one with an inbuilt camera and phone that can be switched on from outside your home! You can see the result on all this hacked ip-cams "that can not been hacked"....
Where will this end???
This :censored: control freaks...

Oh... good morning Bill ! :laughing7: :occasion14:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tom,

Glad you got that off your chest time for another coffee.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

They were a bit late with 1984 but big brother is watching our every move.....top of the morning to you!......:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other