RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome. - Page 995
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 995 of 2881 FirstFirst ... 49589594598599399499599699710051045109514951995 ... LastLast
Results 14,911 to 14,925 of 43201
Like Tree261178Likes

Thread: RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #14911
    us
    beachcomber, treasure hunter, fisherman

    Jun 2016
    FL keys
    Mine lab primary fisher secondary
    5,905
    23911 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    Oh geez !!!! Boss just sent us another boat to take care of. A 40 ft sabre with twin Cummins and pod drives just showed up. Shipped by truck from chicago.
    Wrightdigger, RTR, GB1 and 5 others like this.

  2. #14912
    us
    beachcomber, treasure hunter, fisherman

    Jun 2016
    FL keys
    Mine lab primary fisher secondary
    5,905
    23911 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	562512465.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	828.9 KB 
ID:	1647149 got to go reassemble the radar arch, and put the siege on the pod drives.
    Wrightdigger, RTR, Oddjob and 4 others like this.

  3. #14913
    Charter Member

    Jun 2017
    9,923
    39234 times
    Quote Originally Posted by RTR View Post
    Here is the 2019 event info >> https://www.londoncobrashow.com/registration

    I seen that. That is the same week we have the Walleyes for Wounded Heroes.
    RTR, GB1, Oddjob and 5 others like this.
    The Valley of Dry Bones

    37 The hand of the Lord was on me, and he brought me out by the Spirit of the Lord and set me in the middle of a valley; it was full of bones. 2 He led me back and forth among them, and I saw a great many bones on the floor of the valley, bones that were very dry. 3 He asked me, “Son of man, can these bones live?”



  4. #14914
    Charter Member

    Jun 2017
    9,923
    39234 times
    Well, guys, I had a great weekend helping with the Walleyes for Wounded Heroes Fall Event. It is a much smaller event than the Spring Event. I picked me up a younger sweetie and a new nickname. This is Dave. He was a participant last year and now he is a captain who takes out other participants. He is in the Army as a guidance counselor. He calls me, "Gabby." As I was walking down the hall to check on the snack room, he came up and put his arm around me and as we got to the snack room he broadcasted, " I am flirting with (Last name here)'s wife!"
    What a scallywag!

    Attachment 1647164
    The Valley of Dry Bones

    37 The hand of the Lord was on me, and he brought me out by the Spirit of the Lord and set me in the middle of a valley; it was full of bones. 2 He led me back and forth among them, and I saw a great many bones on the floor of the valley, bones that were very dry. 3 He asked me, “Son of man, can these bones live?”



  5. #14915

    Aug 2012
    RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
    4,330
    8960 times
    Gold Boy,

    you better get out there and find you some meat, putting meat in the freezer is a higher priority than internet stuff.

    Bart,

    Dude, I would be more than happy to take that off your hands, after your done with it of course, and please fill her up to. LOL

    Come to think of it, why dont you go on and throw in that nice rocket launcher you made as well and some nice firewood decking with matching trim and counter tops.

    I mean just when you have time mate; I will trade you a OSV 96 never fired, never introduced into service with 50 rounds, tool set and a SADF Special Operation para-case. Got three and getting ready to trade one of them for a VKS with optics and 300 rounds. Its a good deal for that boat, 110K weapon, chances are though, just as you warm up to her you will need to buy more ammo and state side that crap is like 80 bucks a round, 20 round minimum purchase.

    On the up side, you competition would certainly be dead in the water from such a distance they would never even hear the shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by G.I.B. View Post
    I'm not an Idiot Whisperer. I can't help you any further with the math.

  6. #14916
    us
    Aug 2018
    SW Missouri
    Garrett All Terrain Pro
    4,227
    11805 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrightdigger View Post
    Well, guys, I had a great weekend helping with the Walleyes for Wounded Heroes Fall Event. It is a much smaller event than the Spring Event. I picked me up a younger sweetie and a new nickname. This is Dave. He was a participant last year and now he is a captain who takes out other participants. He is in the Army as a guidance counselor. He calls me, "Gabby." As I was walking down the hall to check on the snack room, he came up and put his arm around me and as we got to the snack room he broadcasted, " I am flirting with (Last name here)'s wife!"
    What a scallywag!

    Attachment 1647164
    You did a really great job with all that cooking last week. Those guys must have loved to get all that home cooking. And they must love you
    Wrightdigger, RTR, GB1 and 5 others like this.
    You may forget but let me tell you this: someone in some future time will think of us-Sappho

  7. #14917
    Charter Member

    Jun 2017
    9,923
    39234 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly Prince View Post
    You did a really great job with all that cooking last week. Those guys must have loved to get all that home cooking. And they must love you

    Thank You! Just to be clear, I did not make the soups, I just kept them from scorching! They are growing fond of me. Mr WD told them to, "Shut It! You will give her a big head!"
    The Valley of Dry Bones

    37 The hand of the Lord was on me, and he brought me out by the Spirit of the Lord and set me in the middle of a valley; it was full of bones. 2 He led me back and forth among them, and I saw a great many bones on the floor of the valley, bones that were very dry. 3 He asked me, “Son of man, can these bones live?”



  8. #14918
    us
    Aug 2018
    SW Missouri
    Garrett All Terrain Pro
    4,227
    11805 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrightdigger View Post
    Thank You! Just to be clear, I did not make the soups, I just kept them from scorching! They are growing fond of me. Mr WD told them to, "Shut It! You will give her a big head!"
    He is very proud to have you. And maybe feels a bit embattled with all the fans you have lol
    Wrightdigger, GB1, Oddjob and 3 others like this.
    You may forget but let me tell you this: someone in some future time will think of us-Sappho

  9. #14919
    Charter Member

    Jun 2017
    9,923
    39234 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly Prince View Post
    He is very proud to have you. And maybe feels a bit embattled with all the fans you have lol
    Is that what that translates to?

    They were rotten men. They did not keep it family friendly! LOL! I told Mr WD what he left me with and everything they said and did. He just laughed. Like I said, they make you all look like choir boys! Scurvy fisherman! But, besides being embarrassed, nothing that crossed a line.
    The Valley of Dry Bones

    37 The hand of the Lord was on me, and he brought me out by the Spirit of the Lord and set me in the middle of a valley; it was full of bones. 2 He led me back and forth among them, and I saw a great many bones on the floor of the valley, bones that were very dry. 3 He asked me, “Son of man, can these bones live?”



  10. #14920
    us
    Aug 2018
    SW Missouri
    Garrett All Terrain Pro
    4,227
    11805 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Oddjob View Post
    Gold Boy,

    you better get out there and find you some meat, putting meat in the freezer is a higher priority than internet stuff.

    Bart,

    Dude, I would be more than happy to take that off your hands, after your done with it of course, and please fill her up to. LOL

    Come to think of it, why dont you go on and throw in that nice rocket launcher you made as well and some nice firewood decking with matching trim and counter tops.

    I mean just when you have time mate; I will trade you a OSV 96 never fired, never introduced into service with 50 rounds, tool set and a SADF Special Operation para-case. Got three and getting ready to trade one of them for a VKS with optics and 300 rounds. Its a good deal for that boat, 110K weapon, chances are though, just as you warm up to her you will need to buy more ammo and state side that crap is like 80 bucks a round, 20 round minimum purchase.

    On the up side, you competition would certainly be dead in the water from such a distance they would never even hear the shot.
    Nice collection there!
    Isn't it a lot easier to solve problems with people like those Chinese officials? But how does that work? Do they just tell you what it is gonna cost you, or just a hint about fees and such.
    I'm curious about your opinion of the preppers and these SHTF scenarios.
    History shows a seemingly insignificant event can start something.
    I don't know...
    Eighty pounds of cotton a day. Man, hate to try that. Do you have cattle now?
    You may forget but let me tell you this: someone in some future time will think of us-Sappho

  11. #14921
    us
    Aug 2018
    SW Missouri
    Garrett All Terrain Pro
    4,227
    11805 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrightdigger View Post
    Is that what that translates to?

    They were rotten men. They did not keep it family friendly! LOL! I told Mr WD what he left me with and everything they said and did. He just laughed. Like I said, they make you all look like choir boys! Scurvy fisherman! But, besides being embarrassed, nothing that crossed a line.
    So you were the ejo felt a little surrounded
    That isn't fair-we have to behave here or get banned.
    No really, we are all angels
    You may forget but let me tell you this: someone in some future time will think of us-Sappho

  12. #14922
    Charter Member
    us
    Classic car lover

    Jul 2017
    East TX
    Teknectics eurotek pro bounty hunter time ranger bounty hunter quick draw 2 used a teroso compadre.
    6,967
    19291 times
    baseball cards,hunting,bottle digging,coin roll hunting,shooting,Metal Detecting, swimming,
    Banner Finds (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oddjob View Post
    Gold Boy,

    you better get out there and find you some meat, putting meat in the freezer is a higher priority than internet stuff.

    Bart,

    Dude, I would be more than happy to take that off your hands, after your done with it of course, and please fill her up to. LOL

    Come to think of it, why dont you go on and throw in that nice rocket launcher you made as well and some nice firewood decking with matching trim and counter tops.

    I mean just when you have time mate; I will trade you a OSV 96 never fired, never introduced into service with 50 rounds, tool set and a SADF Special Operation para-case. Got three and getting ready to trade one of them for a VKS with optics and 300 rounds. Its a good deal for that boat, 110K weapon, chances are though, just as you warm up to her you will need to buy more ammo and state side that crap is like 80 bucks a round, 20 round minimum purchase.

    On the up side, you competition would certainly be dead in the water from such a distance they would never even hear the shot.
    i've been hunting three times the is weekend all 1 hour didn't see anything
    audemus jura nostra defendere

    neque deditionem


  13. #14923
    Charter Member
    us
    Roger

    Nov 2017
    Smith Mt. Lake Va.
    Teknetics Liberator Falcon MD-20 *********** Blue Bowl Angus MacKirk sluice Miller Table
    3,780
    13682 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by gold boy View Post
    i've been hunting three times the is weekend all 1 hour didn't see anything
    Dont give up. Years ago I got this 10 pointer on the last hour of the last day Click image for larger version. 

Name:	002.JPG 
Views:	22 
Size:	2.18 MB 
ID:	1647218

  14. #14924
    us
    Aug 2018
    SW Missouri
    Garrett All Terrain Pro
    4,227
    11805 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by gold boy View Post
    i've been hunting three times the is weekend all 1 hour didn't see anything
    Is there a lot of hunters around? You might have to change tactics. But you probably know that. Lot of brush?
    You may forget but let me tell you this: someone in some future time will think of us-Sappho

  15. #14925

    Aug 2012
    RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
    4,330
    8960 times
    Quote Originally Posted by gold boy View Post
    i've been hunting three times the is weekend all 1 hour didn't see anything
    Yeah mate, like the Prince says, you need to switch up your tactics. My self I prefer to walk around and hunt, just do not shoot from a public road.
    Quote Originally Posted by G.I.B. View Post
    I'm not an Idiot Whisperer. I can't help you any further with the math.

 

 

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. MOVED: To chat or not to chat ?? (Poll Please Vote)
    By jeff of pa in forum Today's Finds!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Jan 29, 2011, 04:11 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: Jan 27, 2011, 06:48 AM
  3. CHAT
    By mensite in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Jan 06, 2009, 09:26 AM
  4. Cant get into chat
    By bradgny in forum Everything Else
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Dec 17, 2008, 01:50 PM

Tags for this Thread

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0