Avast Mateys! Its "Talk like a Pirate" Day!

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Avast Mateys! It's "Talk like a Pirate" Day!

Shiver me timbers! Come all ye wenches and salty sea dogs, it's talk like a pirate day. Prepare yourself with these instructional videos!

[youtube=425,350]2cKCkbWDGwE[/youtube]

Grab a close wench, look deep into her eyes and say "That’s the finest pirate booty I’ve ever laid eyes on!"

For the ladies, you might respond with- "Is that a belayin' pin in yer britches, or are ye ... (this one is never completed)

A shot (or two) of rum will get those vocal chords warmed up just dandy.

Don't be a scurvy dog, Talk Like a Pirate!

http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/49/How+to+Talk+like+a+Pirate

Attachments

• pirate.jpg
    pirate.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 658
  • pirate.jpg
    pirate.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 646

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Re: Avast Mateys! It's "Talk like a Pirate" Day!

Jeffro me harty!

Yarrr...

Avast! Tho me timbers be rotten - Sail with ye I shall...

But first - I am in need of me saucy wench...

And some more 9 volts...

Aye...

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

Aye Mates ....Jack and I will be just enjoying the day in our usual way! ;)

Attachments

• Pirate Lass Mariah.jpg
    Pirate Lass Mariah.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 674
  • Jack_Smile_thumb.gif
    Jack_Smile_thumb.gif
    35.9 KB · Views: 662
  • Jack Why_Is_The_Rum_Gone2.gif
    Jack Why_Is_The_Rum_Gone2.gif
    37 KB · Views: 657
  • Jack and The Gypsy.jpg
    Jack and The Gypsy.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 636
  • Pirate Lass Mariah.jpg
    Pirate Lass Mariah.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 637
  • jack and Gypsy cursed.jpg
    jack and Gypsy cursed.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 647
  • Jack and Gypsy.jpg
    Jack and Gypsy.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 646

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

Nice avatar Captain Jeffro

Attachments

• th_piratelips.GIF
    th_piratelips.GIF
    10.8 KB · Views: 700
OP
OP
Jeffro

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat

Ya know, darlin’, I’m 97 percent chum free! :-* :-*

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

Aye...You and me and the bottle makes three....... ;)

Attachments

• book.jpg
    book.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 621

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

Soooooo.....ye been telling tales have we... ....making theeze fancy folks theenk your wench gone missing......You get your pirates butt home meester and dont forget to breeng the bread .....I'll geeve thee your wench is missing alright ....Out cavorting on the beach in that reedeklious outfit....and for Gawdssake ....where'de ye be putting your hair now......cant keep a theeng theeze man o mine .......and that plastic sword aint be foolin no one.... ye hear me now get moving.....and dont be theeking I deednt see you in the hotsprings with that Da Vinci's woman last night ....I've got eyes in the back of my head ye know ....

Attachments

• Tia Dalma.jpg
    Tia Dalma.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 688

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana

I tell ye no tales wench… I knows where me lass be… but I keeps it to meself! I bring the bread and fishes too, when I be employed… I even warsh and stitch me own Capri pants! And me real sword is in the shop fer repairs after carving some lubbers innards and chipping it on his bones during the bludgerin’ you spicy nit-picker – This be me backup sword for pictures only! And never you mind about the hotsprings… it’s a pirates prerogative to hide the booty… You’ve made me laugh so heartily I’ve spilled me rum! AARRRRRRR!!!!

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Ahoy Me Gypsygal,

Methinks Capt'n Feathersword be tipping his bottle of XXX muchly, if hes be thinking on scraping the barnacles off of me rudder. I's just be shivering his timbers to gets the location of his booty.

When ole' Zestypants coughs up what I be wantin' to know......it's off to Davie Jones Locker with him....and we bes hoisting the Jolly Roger and sailing a fine wind to find your Captain Jack.

Mona Saucywench

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202

Yaaarrr Mateys..... if ye besneakin ye a bit o me grog and a groppin wit the wenches..ye may be a meetin the cat o nine tails as ye grasp the mainsil mast...Yarrrr

An have ye noticed the wench that calls herslf the Gypsy is 'bout to spill out o' her cover? Hmmmmm? me tinks i'll get meself a mug o' grog an take anuter sightin' Yarrrr!

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other

Zesty, Titanic, Stellar, wilverlicious, spicy, stoking‘,. Bronc Bustin, Kitty Killin, Illustrious, Shining, Resplendent, Stupendous, Splediferous, blazing, glowing, superdeluper, perky, cantankerous, smoking, pontification, supercalifragilisticxpalidocious, Superb, Divine, Dandy, Prime, Majestic, Superlative, Choice, Bootylicious, Dope, Slammin, Scrumptdidelyumptious, Fantablulous, spiffy, neato, swell, hunky dory, Impressive, Awe-inspiring, Unprecedented, Staggering, Startling, Commendable, Peachy, Laudable, Bewildering, Stupefying, Alluring, Beauteous, Stoater, Grandiose, Cracker, Fandabadozy, keen, Dewobulator, Knibbly Pin , Superlicious, Dingbat, fandamdastic, dyno-mite, banging, krunk, pimp~n~, ass kickn, benevolent, crackling, sultry, divine, prime, ducky, copacetic, scorching, witchy, Wilver, Eyeboggling, blistering, moderatorific, duderific, dedetterific, tasty, mouth-gaping, jaw droppin, droolerific, gob-smacking, Snazzy, Bonza, Beaut, Ripper
Hi - Flautuen, Edilicious Tneterites, Schweeeeet, Coppa, Grinner, Historific, Beanofact
Buck, VIDacious, AU -some, Dozensuck, zinctorectomy, Cladstein, Zoy, Mooey-Beaucoup, Wordendamus, Lunker, Spelunker.

;) ;D

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS said:
Zesty, Titanic, Stellar, wilverlicious, spicy, stoking‘,. Bronc Bustin, Kitty Killin, Illustrious, Shining, Resplendent, Stupendous, Splediferous, blazing, glowing, superdeluper, perky, cantankerous, smoking, pontification, supercalifragilisticxpalidocious, Superb, Divine, Dandy, Prime, Majestic, Superlative, Choice, Bootylicious, Dope, Slammin, Scrumptdidelyumptious, Fantablulous, spiffy, neato, swell, hunky dory, Impressive, Awe-inspiring, Unprecedented, Staggering, Startling, Commendable, Peachy, Laudable, Bewildering, Stupefying, Alluring, Beauteous, Stoater, Grandiose, Cracker, Fandabadozy, keen, Dewobulator, Knibbly Pin , Superlicious, Dingbat, fandamdastic, dyno-mite, banging, krunk, pimp~n~, ass kickn, benevolent, crackling, sultry, divine, prime, ducky, copacetic, scorching, witchy, Wilver, Eyeboggling, blistering, moderatorific, duderific, dedetterific, tasty, mouth-gaping, jaw droppin, droolerific, gob-smacking, Snazzy, Bonza, Beaut, Ripper
Hi - Flautuen, Edilicious Tneterites, Schweeeeet, Coppa, Grinner, Historific, Beanofact
Buck, VIDacious, AU -some, Dozensuck, zinctorectomy, Cladstein, Zoy, Mooey-Beaucoup, Wordendamus, Lunker, Spelunker.

;) ;D

Why thank the matey....You be describing me and the Mona Liscious to a "T" :D :D :D....well that is except for the Lunker and Dope part.... :D

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Montana Jim said:
Yea... I noticed that too... I mean...

Aarrrrr...

What say ye, Captain Zestypants?......ye dope lunker??

mary-read.jpg

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202

Dat be a mitey weak Arrr der Jimmy me boy...and Just Mona Licious the wench of the grog keg is showin ye a bit o' skin....YYYAAARRRR ::)

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

wesfrye53 said:
Dat be a mitey weak Arrr der Jimmy me boy...and Just Mona Licious the wench of the grog keg is showin ye a bit o' skin....YYYAAARRRR ::)
Dont ye be jumping in here trying to save yer matey Zestypants....Back to the galley with ye ...The only grog you'll be getting is cooking wine....Now off with ye and where did that Captain Jeffro the skallywag take off too....run like the dickens he did at the first site of skin and sass!

Me and the Monaliscious hereby take command of these waters

Attachments

• Captain Gypsy.jpg
    Captain Gypsy.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 535

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana

wesfrye53 said:

Aye Matey... the sight stole me breath and I was weakened but fer a moment!

Avast! The lass doth make me want to sheth me sword! Aye - I shall dowse me self in cold beer... she shivered me timers when she called me Capt'n Feathersword! If not fer me Muskets, Women, Grog, and Dubloons I'd be 'er cabin boy fer sure... arrrrr...

I needs no savin' from the lass's... arrrr..as long as they keeps a posting the pics! LMAO... I mean... harrrrrr!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread