Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Like Tree621Likes

Thread: Whiners Thread: Whine about anything

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Flat out love digging

Apr 2016
    Long Island NY
    (Favorite) CTX 3030 (Back up) whites V3i
    264 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I hate that the ground is to frozen to dig.

us
    Aug 2018
    SW Missouri
    Garrett All Terrain Pro
    8178 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadeaux View Post
    Guys who can't hit the bowl from less than 18" away. Crap, why not? It's not like you're Drew Brees trying to drop a pass into a 12" circle from 40 yards away!

When the toilet seat is up, they miss the bowl --- go through the seat --- and piss on the cover, spraying the seat and the floor with urine! I'm pretty sure it isn't an accident.

If we had minors working here, that would be one thing. These are supposed to be adults. What, were their mommies to cheap to buy Cheerios? A three year old boy sees it as a real challenge to keep "pushing" a oat cereal under with his pee pee. Maybe I'll buy a box and take each of our delivery guys back there and let them have a go at it.

"Stick buns" are not for me . . . time to strike back.

Rather than whine though, I think I'm going to invent a "cure".

• As a former "hardware hacker" I have a few "moisture sensors" lying around.
    • Working in a furniture store, I have access to some water pumps for ice makers.
    • As an assistant working with security systems, I have access to some compact 12v batteries to power the pumps.
    • As a solid state aficionado, I have some skills in building circuits to "create" interesting items of an electric nature.
    • Thanks to a friend, I have some small IV bags to hold the apple cider vinegar (wanted to use skunk scent, but I need to keep my job for the health insurance).

In my old life, I have excelled at "revenge" pranks --- co workers used to call me other names we can't use here.

When it's done, I may try to market it --- especially if it's the boss who is the guilty party.
    What are you building? I am pretty sure it is a silent protest when they pee all over the stall. That and not flushing.
    Wrightdigger likes this.
    You may forget but let me tell you this: someone in some future time will think of us-Sappho

us
    Tribal Member of United Houma Nation -

Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    5640 times
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly Prince View Post
    What are you building? I am pretty sure it is a silent protest when they pee all over the stall. That and not flushing.
    No, it will fire back. Pee on the seat will trigger a pump which will fire about 2 cups of liquid back at the perpetrator.

Thus the apple cider vinegar (still would rather the "eau de skunk", but I'm pretty sure that's too much and would result in termination of employment at a minimum).
    Wrightdigger likes this.
    Speaking of the stars: " "To whom can you liken me to make me his equal?” says the Holy One.' “Lift up your eyes to heaven and see. who has created these things? It is the One who brings out their army by number; HE calls them all by name. Because of his vast dynamic energy and his awe-inspiring power, not one of them is missing." " --- Isaiah 40:25,26

A few of my favorite pix: https://www.500px.com/ccjr221

us
    Aug 2018
    SW Missouri
    Garrett All Terrain Pro
    8178 times
    No, it will fire back. Pee on the seat will trigger a pump which will fire about 2 cups of liquid back at the perpetrator.

Thus the apple cider vinegar (still would rather the "eau de skunk", but I'm pretty sure that's too much and would result in termination of employment at a minimum).
    Sounds pretty cool lol. Maybe plain water with yellow food coloring to make them think they got a richoset.
    Wrightdigger likes this.
    You may forget but let me tell you this: someone in some future time will think of us-Sappho

us
    Lookit Tha Size O' Those Hog-Mollies!!!

Jan 2009
    SW MO
    Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X
    4317 times
    I HATE that I just wasted 30 mins. of my life (that I will never get back) reading everyone else's Whines.....

us
    nomad roman numeral 2

Nov 2009
    nomads land
    any tector i can get my hands on
    2016 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Red James Cash View Post
    Let's hear some real gripes not this snowflake stuff.
    maybe you can relate to this ? SHIBBER SHAM, SHIBBER SHAM, SHIBBER SHAM

us
    Aug 2018
    SW Missouri
    Garrett All Terrain Pro
    8178 times
    Trump serves hamburgers and people are still whining? How empty can your life be? Oh wait these are the same people who are on suicide watch cause Alabama lost to Clemson.
    Wrightdigger likes this.

us

Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    5640 times
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly Prince View Post
    Oh wait these are the same people who are on suicide watch cause Alabama lost to Clemson.
    Well, if those Yankees could stop whining and play some good ball they could make it to the BCS Championship and whup Bama's "red tide" themselves.
    Speaking of the stars: " "To whom can you liken me to make me his equal?” says the Holy One.' “Lift up your eyes to heaven and see. who has created these things? It is the One who brings out their army by number; HE calls them all by name. Because of his vast dynamic energy and his awe-inspiring power, not one of them is missing." " --- Isaiah 40:25,26

us
    Lookit Tha Size O' Those Hog-Mollies!!!

Jan 2009
    SW MO
    Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X
    4317 times
    OK...WHINING! ! !! !!! !!!
    About my Chiefs....Dammit man..again

Sorry, just gained composure...lol

Jul 2016
    1297 times
    Quote Originally Posted by lairmo View Post
    OK...WHINING! ! !! !!! !!!
    About my Chiefs....Dammit man..again

Sorry, just gained composure...lol
    Lmao....the Chiefs and old Eagles fan should all get together and whine together....years of it. Lots of Reid talk. It could be alot worse...you could live in Michigan (like me) and have to root for the Lions!

us
    Jun 2012
    MA
    M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
    9729 times

Maybe a hologram of a toilet on a sheet of acrylic, causing splash back.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Mar 2019
    3 times
    Google and amazing im also in this situation
    Hillbilly Prince likes this.

us
    Sep 2013
    Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
    7771 times
    Anything ?
    BoA can kiss my @$$!
    No phone call!
    No letter!
    No email, no nudda to tell me that my merchant services contract has expired.
    Imagine my surprise when I realized that my credit card terminals are NOT functioning this morning!
    After a frantic call to Bank of Communists ( America ) they told me that since my account expired that I would have to sign a new three year contract and buy new terminals that comply with the new Visa regulations concerning post transaction purchases..1200 dollars worth...

Yep!
    You can kiss my broke @$$!

BC
    Hillbilly Prince likes this.

us
    Sep 2013
    Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
    7771 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mark901 View Post
    Google and amazing im also in this situation
    Someone needs to whine about your weird post lol

us

Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    5640 times
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by BC1969 View Post
    Anything ?
    BoA can kiss my @$$!
    No phone call!
    No letter!
    No email, no nudda to tell me that my merchant services contract has expired.
    Imagine my surprise when I realized that my credit card terminals are NOT functioning this morning!
    After a frantic call to Bank of Communists ( America ) they told me that since my account expired that I would have to sign a new three year contract and buy new terminals that comply with the new Visa regulations concerning post transaction purchases..1200 dollars worth...

Yep!
    You can kiss my broke @$$!

BC
    There are tons of payment processing companies who would break their neck to provide you with this service and deposit the funds in your bank ... some for less than 1% per transaction. We've been doing it here for years. Just be careful when you go over the paperwork and watch out for "fees" that can be added. We have our accountant review the agreements before we commit to a new company, making sure it's a better deal than what we already have.

When they find out you don't have a processor for your transactions, it'll probably look something like this:

Attachment 1699518

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links