Top 5 Artifacts That PROVE Past Advanced Civilizations Existed

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Chariots of the Gods and Late Great Planet Earth.....

Maybe "We're not alone"......

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There was an article on Fox News yesterday talking about a group of scientists dna tested over 5,000,000 animals and did human dna testing, and they fought and fought and fought against the results they found. They found 80-90% of all living things including humans, share the same ancestors 100,000 to 200,000 years ago, and in the case of humans came from two people. Each now living species came from it's own "kind", not an evolutionary thing. ++I.E., everything we see or seem, is a lot newer than we thought, which means the carbon dating and rock record is bogus. When I studied geology I noted one report where the
older fossils were found on the top layers in the quarry and the newer items on the bottom.

That would indicate a true shakeup. Can you say "great flood"?

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There was an article on Fox News yesterday talking about a group of scientists dna tested over 5,000,000 animals and did human dna testing, and they fought and fought and fought against the results they found. They found 80-90% of all living things including humans, share the same ancestors 100,000 to 200,000 years ago, and in the case of humans came from two people. Each now living species came from it's own "kind", not an evolutionary thing. ++I.E., everything we see or seem, is a lot newer than we thought, which means the carbon dating and rock record is bogus. When I studied geology I noted one report where the
older fossils were found on the top layers in the quarry and the newer items on the bottom.

That would indicate a true shakeup. Can you say "great flood"?

No but I Can say Earthquakes, Caused by Explosions,
Caused by Nuclear (or other Super) Wars Millions & Billions of Years ago.
and nuclear testing,
flipping things over. Asteroids hitting the earth, and Natural Movement of the Earths Tectonic Plates Shuffling Things. Ice Ages and Limited Floods, in certain areas.

I'm Not sure I can believe a Great Flood That could cover the Entire
Earth Simultaneously. Sounds too Hocus Pocus to Me. needing Poseidon.:tongue3:

I believe Even the Ice Age Glaciers Stopped before it Circled the Entire Planet.

And Yes I Believe Human Life Survived them all, & was here Forever.
Just like Time & Space Was.the Majority,
just gets thrown back to the Stone age occasionally. & those who retain their Knowledge Pretend to be inventors.

Last edited:

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No but I Can say Earthquakes, Caused by Explosions,
Caused by Nuclear (or other Super) Wars Millions & Billions of Years ago.
and nuclear testing,
flipping things over. Asteroids hitting the earth, and Natural Movement of the Earths Tectonic Plates Shuffling Things. Ice Ages and Limited Floods, in certain areas.

I'm Not sure I can believe a Great Flood That could cover the Entire
Earth Simultaneously. Sounds too Hocus Pocus to Me. needing Poseidon.:tongue3:

I believe Even the Ice Age Glaciers Stopped before it Circled the Entire Planet.

And Yes I Believe Human Life Survived them all, & was here Forever.
Just like Time & Space Was.the Majority,
just gets thrown back to the Stone age occasionally. & those who retain their Knowledge Pretend to be inventors.

There are only five?
We are probably incredibly ignorant in spite of what we believe. Science is currently compromised in the eyes of many, by agendas and grant money, which is unfortunate.
I have heard many cultures have a great flood myth or legend. I don't know. Perhaps a great flood story concerns the world as they knew it being covered.
I think it is entirely possible the earth was visited in times past. Also possible technologies were discovered and lost. But in the case of the hammer for instance, where is the evidence of the supporting tech to make the hammer if man-made.
Lot of questions. Maybe we will never have most of the answers.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are only five?
We are probably incredibly ignorant in spite of what we believe. Science is currently compromised in the eyes of many, by agendas and grant money, which is unfortunate.
I have heard many cultures have a great flood myth or legend. I don't know. Perhaps a great flood story concerns the world as they knew it being covered.
I think it is entirely possible the earth was visited in times past. Also possible technologies were discovered and lost. But in the case of the hammer for instance, where is the evidence of the supporting tech to make the hammer if man-made.
Lot of questions. Maybe we will never have most of the answers.

I'm sure there are More then 5

On the Hammer, If the statement on the Handle Partially Turning to Coal is True
That's all the Proof Needed, Unless it can be Proven to Be carved after it started
being Turned to Coal, The Iron itself doesn't Matter.

Great Floods . I'm Not ruling out Great Floods Entirely.
WE , in my area Had Great Floods 2, 3 4 Times a Month over the Summer.

I suppose all I could see & Travel to was where I Normally Drive,
Had no source of News of the Mid west, South, Etc.
I Could be fooled by some Crazy End of the world Nut, the Entire World Flooded.
Especially if the world was still Flat.
There will Always be Floods, But enough Water to Reach all the Highest Points ?
Wash over entire Mountain Range,
And rushing so fast as to Carve Valleys ? I don't think so.
Naaa

all the Oceans & Lakes would need to become one big Simultaneous Tsunami :tongue3:
& even then,...

Last edited:
OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is the explanation for the Coso artifact. Plus a link to other artifacts which got people excited.

https://www.toptenz.net/10-out-of-place-artifacts-people-took-way-too-seriously.php

"In 1961, three people were hunting for valuable stones around Olancha, California, when they came across a mysterious, ancient-looking artifact. They had originally mistaken it for a geode, which is a hollow rock containing sparkly minerals. However, this particular mineral nodule was hiding something much stranger: A cylinder made of porcelain-like material and a thin shaft of bright metal, all encased in a hexagonal sheath of copper and another, unidentified material. This was clearly a technological object, which was odd because geodes tend to be at least 500,000 years old. There is no way that the “Coso Artifact,” as it became known, could be man-made if it was that old.

Mainstream science or archeology never took the artifact seriously. Still, it immediately became a subject of much pseudoscientific and alt-archeological speculation, and remained one for decades. Some said it was from ancient Atlantis. Others thought it was left behind by alien visitors or even time travellers. Finally, in 1999, a skeptic group took some images and x-rays of the supposed “ancient artifact” (or more likely a copy, because the real thing probably got lost in the 1960s). They had noticed that the Coso artifact looked a whole lot like an old spark plug, and showed the images to various collectors. They immediately recognized the artifact: It was indeed a battered, old spark plug from the 1920s, with some of its metal parts rusted away."

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is the explanation for the Coso artifact. Plus a link to other artifacts which got people excited.

https://www.toptenz.net/10-out-of-place-artifacts-people-took-way-too-seriously.php

"In 1961, three people were hunting for valuable stones around Olancha, California, when they came across a mysterious, ancient-looking artifact. They had originally mistaken it for a geode, which is a hollow rock containing sparkly minerals. However, this particular mineral nodule was hiding something much stranger: A cylinder made of porcelain-like material and a thin shaft of bright metal, all encased in a hexagonal sheath of copper and another, unidentified material. This was clearly a technological object, which was odd because geodes tend to be at least 500,000 years old. There is no way that the “Coso Artifact,” as it became known, could be man-made if it was that old.

Mainstream science or archeology never took the artifact seriously. Still, it immediately became a subject of much pseudoscientific and alt-archeological speculation, and remained one for decades. Some said it was from ancient Atlantis. Others thought it was left behind by alien visitors or even time travellers. Finally, in 1999, a skeptic group took some images and x-rays of the supposed “ancient artifact” (or more likely a copy, because the real thing probably got lost in the 1960s). They had noticed that the Coso artifact looked a whole lot like an old spark plug, and showed the images to various collectors. They immediately recognized the artifact: It was indeed a battered, old spark plug from the 1920s, with some of its metal parts rusted away."

People Like That also have an Explanation for Every UFO & bigfoot Too.

Must be a Heck of allot of Different Shaped Weather balloons
and Planet Venus's Floating around, :o

Sorry But Scientific Explanations are Exactly as Equal as what they call Pseudo-Scientific
Explanations. if it Don't Fit their Education, It's not Real to Them.

So If it don't Fit My Belief System, I'll Continue to Call it Coverups :icon_thumleft:

another Explanation for the Coso artifact, Time Travel.

From the Far Future to the 1920's
a Souvenir Stuck in a Travelers Pocket.
Then The Time Traveler Traveled Back Farther.
Perhaps eventually Back to the Dinosaurs or Cannibals where he was Eaten.
or just chased till he lost his Souvenir.

I Know Metal Sitting for a Long Time in the Ground, Gets a Coating of Rust that grows,
But that Rust Crust can easily Be Distinguished from Rock.
and electrolysis dissolves it because of the metal content.and Can't be mistaken for a geode.

Last edited:

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My favorite alternative information source is ...

Unslaved.com

The host, Michael tsarion, first got me into advanced civilization that predates the Roman Empire, and all the Irish connections to these old sites.

All in the vein of Chariots of the gods. The podcasts are top notch, check it out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread