THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure... but I don't like lime anything.

And there is a good reason why I don't like limes. heh

Well....... that's called Key Rum Pie

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Ya that odds are in his favour-geez that man just lives down the road a ways, texts me when he knows I'm sweating my you know what's off-showing me the keepers.
Never an invite :dontknow:
Must be my truck, my clothes maybe, certainly I don't hold a mirror to his GQ looks and attire, but WIF It has me now wondering bad.

I’m thinking the muddy boots you showed us. lol

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
To elaborate... people on the friends list that have been inactive for years... or back when I first started "collecting" them I was less "picky" and just accepted anyone... later on I began to have some criteria ... like... except in rare instances I would only friend someone who had a year here or more under their belt.

When going through ... and realized... some may have passed... so I stopped deleted those that were very active at one time and then it seemed that all of a sudden they were gone... so ? ? ? not sure.

Your standards are still pretty low. You kept me, and I drink all your rum. Bruhaha!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WD,

The crunching is the teaser to make the bread marketing 101 my fair lady....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Last edited:
OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your standards are still pretty low. You kept me, and I drink all your rum. Bruhaha!

Awww WD... never a question of keeping you. :)

Besides... I have to keep you and Beeps around...

you guys taking the rum keeps all the rum thieves at bay... and you both consume less... so its a win win. :P

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ARC,

I just went through my friends list and there's some that are no longer active for whatever reason. One got banned many years ago but I keep him on the list as a badge of honor because he's a rebel. He would have fitted in very well here.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WHAT ! :) My favorite hang out (when in Mexico) is closed :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: What ?
https://www.opentable.com/r/carlosn-charlies-cancun

For you "Rum Lovers" .......Here's the deal at this bar.Before you entered the place they would make you wright down what cruse ship your were on,in order to make sure you didn't miss it.
The bar was upstairs, as you got 1/2 way up the stairs they had hoses hanging down.To get clearance into the 'bar area' you had to suck a free 1 or 2 shots or 3 shots of Rum from the hoses before entering the bar .And it got even crazier from there on.LOL :)
We were told by the person in charge of ship entertainment .... IF you want to see Cancun DO-NOT-STOP at Carlos & Charlies. WOW what a place .Thats all of Cancun we ever saw .
A few cruises later we always made sure Cancun was a stop.:) !

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WHAT ! :) My favorite hang out (when in Mexico) is closed :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: What ?
https://www.opentable.com/r/carlosn-charlies-cancun

For you "Rum Lovers" .......Here's the deal at this bar.Before you entered the place they would make you wright down what cruse ship your were on,in order to make sure you didn't miss it.
The bar was upstairs, as you got 1/2 way up the stairs they had hoses hanging down.To get clearance into the 'bar area' you had to suck a free 1 or 2 shots or 3 shots of Rum from the hoses before entering the bar .And it got even crazier from there on.LOL :)
We were told by the person in charge of ship entertainment .... IF you want to see Cancun DO-NOT-STOP at Carlos & Charlies. WOW what a place .Thats all of Cancun we ever saw .
A few cruises later we always made sure Cancun was a stop.:) !

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ARC,

I just went through my friends list and there's some that are no longer active for whatever reason. One got banned many years ago but I keep him on the list as a badge of honor because he's a rebel. He would have fitted in very well here.

Arrgg bunch of rabell rousers. :P

I prefer "scallywags". :)

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ARC,

Arrgg bunch of rabell rousers. :P

I prefer "scallywags". :)

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
ARC,

Relics on my friends list.... I leave them be.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Somethings on the horizon ! You need to stock up on Fig Newton's & Oreo's ....

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Awww WD... never a question of keeping you. :)

Besides... I have to keep you and Beeps around...

you guys taking the rum keeps all the rum thieves at bay... and you both consume less... so its a win win. :P

And where is our Beepster?

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL what is up with the double postings. Rum must have spilled into the site.

NOT ME ,,,."Quick Reply" did not respond....Thus the double post .

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Relics on my friends list.... I leave them be.

Yeah well if they made 16 posts over a period of 6 months and they hae not been back for over 2 years... no avatar... etc etc... those are the first to go... but I have not continued anymore yet.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread