THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On Monday, I will have my first job interview! I passed the pre-interview phone screening with flying colors. I think I have a very good chance of getting hired to this position.

Reading and Northern Railroad painter and restoration technician! :D

View attachment 2015977

I might even be working on this beauty.
Best wishes from me too Rusty on your getting hired for this work.That would be cool!

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mornin all.

That's not good.
Last time Cap'n offered morning grog he ended up demanding another go at water skiing.
We lashed his boots to an empty keg that time to try to keep him from sinking.
Alas , e's a wee bit too top heavy...

The ships carpenter has worked up a new plan. Just in case.
Morning all. Happy St. Patty Day!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Top o the mornin all!
And a Happy St. Paddys day!

One of my goals is half a beer at a pub/bar.
But first board of review at a township hall regarding land taxes at 3 p.m. if there's not too big of a crowd holding pitchforks and torches waiting in line.

Work or business I've long put aside on St. Patricks day.
But yesterday was the only other day to go , and that was spent in the city about teeth. And involved barely death defying traffic. (!)
I'd have been tossing over tables and throwing chairs if I'd gone to the review board.... Not the way to contest tax increases.

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I called up a Ontario dealer about the Deus ll, and the shipments are still a :dontknow:and they're a supplier to the dealers.
So with 30-40 on the waitlist yet it's a long wait still.
A total of 5 machines since the roll out, and they were on the preorder list,
The dealer did make a few comments as the W5 headphones would be a 3rd quarter thing, as the W4 were the behind the head style.
So I put any thoughts on the back burner thoughts for the time being, the sites aren't going away anytime soon so i need not fret.
I'll let the dust settle, and read the countless posts of the machine finding killer xxx keeper (As most justification reviews are)
The Mrs crossed her arms, and had that wife tilt to her head though when she heard me talking on the phone. :laughing7:
"Don't you have enough machines already?"
Er, Ah, Um
"You men are all the same-more toys"
:hello2: At least it wasn't a flat out don't you dare! :headbang::laughing7:
Hey at least you can afford one lol. I won't have one of those for a long time but do want to get it sometime in the future. But wholly hell it is an expensive machine.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Same to you Pepper, hope you have a good day.
Thanks John
Just doing the big sliding door system downstairs-then it's outside to soak up some spring warmth going up to 60F this afternoon.
Chickens are enjoying the day out in the barn enclosure, trying to navigate between bare patches and snow covered ground.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread